Amusing questions that non-smokers ask you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisMan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. this kid that i sat next to in history class knew i was stoned so he asked me how many papers i did???....
    figure that out:mad:

2. This isn't a question...more of an ignorant comment.

"Dude smoking weed is bad for you, after a year you will be braindead!" (No exaggeration, this girl was actually serious.)

3. "John, how much stoned do you get every day?"

that just kind of pissed me off...

but i got the sayer to smoke so its all good:hello:

4. this one happend today

newbie: *while useing my new gasmask* "what if it makes my eyes bleed"
    me:Than we use the blood be-gone that came with the mask ofcorse!:D
    newbie: would that really work???:eek:

5. not really a quesotin but, more of a statement- "dude, that shit is illegal"..........

6. There is this stupid girl who likes me (and I kinda like too) that is always telling me I should quit smoking... Once, last semster, she asked me "So, do you even remember anything after you smoke?!"

Haha, honey, I got a 3.5 GPA this year because I was high all the time and bulldozed through the bullshit in every class, thus impressing my professor by knowing what was really important...

7. "Is cannibis like marijuana?"

8. "how high were you last night?"

9. When me and my friends smoke, i usually yell (intentionally) stupid stuff like "Fuck man, what we're doing is ILLEGAL!!!" or when we smoke hash with a plastic bottle and a cigarette (in quebec french we call it "Faire des boots" i don't know about other places) i say stuff like "Man! why are you doing a hole in the bottle! The water's gonna fall out!"

10. this one happened to me just tonight:

her(she's a noobie smoker, first time getting high): "so like... is it okay to take tylenol?"
    me: "what? what do you mean?"
    her: "cause like... we just smoked weed."
    me: "are you fucking retarded?"

she kept saying annoying shit all night long... yeah you know what i mean with those noobie smokers. annoying as fuck sometimes.

11. " how long will it be till i can talk again"?

:rolleyes::smoking:

12. Fantastic

13. talk about weird, this describes my roommate to a t; hes a hilarious guy though haha

ernest goes to weed college:
    DSCN0563.jpg

14. I once got a

"what colour is weed?" asked to me.. i just walked away

15. No, actually you are wrong.

In fact, no reports state that one joint can be equal to 4-5 joints. Familiarize yourself with "The Union".

16. Non smoker - "How many pots do you have to smoke to get high?"
    First time smoker - "why does it feel like i'm dying"

17. Why do you keeping hitting it?
    Why is there so much smoke?
    Do you feel good?

haha there so many questions my friend melody asks

18. Wont the money smell?

This kid that was going to start selling (MAYBE smoked afew times and wanted to sell) was going to keep everything in a safe out in the woods, including his money in that safe b/c he was nervous the money would smell like weed.

19. Theres tobacco in blunts?

No, they're just tobacco leaves= no tobacco involved. I mean cmon.