Amusing questions that non-smokers ask you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisMan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. im kind of over tha whole non-smoker asking mii questions thing, i mean tha first time its okai, but its soo annoying after a while, its like i kno u wanna do it but im not gunna help u learn about it if ur too afraid to try it

tha question i always get is a simple "how does it feel when your high?" wtf? good obviously

2. well not to be a "know it all"

why people say that is because usually when you smoke dope, you have pinch in it,
    and smoking tobacco without a filter is really bad for you...or so ive been told

3. Yeah, how the fuck do you "do" weed? do you cut a hole in it and insert your penis?

4. my girlfriend- "you do get addicted, it makes everything better so you never want to be not high" (she was sating this as an argument against smoking)

also "i dont want to, i dont like losing control of my mind and body"

sadly, we are probably going to break up soon. she thinks she can control me i guess

5. have you ever done ____(insert hard drug here)?

arent you worried about _____ (insert government lie about weed here)

6. Lol yeah I hear these every single day

7. "Why do you believe in god?"
    -Because I never opened my mind.

8. Honestly, I don't even talk to non-smokers about smoking...
    I just get them to smoke.

wait heres one

"wont we stink real bad"
    -we are outside with a bowl shut up.

9. Haha thats a good one

10. I know this is going to sound lame but "Do you REALLY get the munchies?"

11. Non-smokers don't really bother me, i've actually received more idiotic questions from fellow smokers instead.

12. LOL i got a good one...sadly i was the one who did it.

Wasnt a question, but a definite stupid newb act. First time my friend smoked me up, he showed me the homemade bong that we were planning to get blazed on. Havin never seen a bong, i put my mouth on it just to see what i had to do. my friend just stared and calmly explained to me that i was puttin my mouth over the bowl...no wonder it tasted like shit...:p

13. omg i lold

14. That killed me. So high.

"Doesn't it only like... make you depressed?"

15. A kid asked me one time..."i have weed in my back pocket. If i sit down, will any of the THC fall out??"

I lawled.

16. These two girls were talking about weed and one said," I don't know. It's kind of scary. Both times I did It a saw a scary witch.". Really? You saw a witch.......

:rolleyes:

17. I was talking to this chick who has a big problem with weed but the funny part is she kept on reffering to it as "doing weed". I guess that's not really wrong, but no one really says it and it sounds stupid as hell.

18. I have heard this one a lot
    "Are you afraid you will get high and go kill someone or yourself?"

19. So I show this dude how to break up a bud using your fingers and then he asks when can he start eating them...