Amusing questions that non-smokers ask you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisMan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. do you really like that smell?(refering to the weed)

2. Lol I've never had anyone ask any retarded questions but once while I was talking with 2 kids about a kid i was apparently going to fight.

Dumbass 1: You should go high, people do that all the time it makes em not feel the pain

Dumbass 2: Nah, you'd probably just end up punching a tree thinking it was him

Me: .....no?

3. "How many leaves do you smoke to get high? Do you just roll one into a cigarette?"

And not a question but..
    "OMG.. I'm gonna get addicted! :(" After taking a hit.

I dont smoke with newbies anymore.

4. This. Repitivly.

5. Thank you

6. IF you smoke weed your penis will fall of and land in another world populated entirely by dogs who will eat it. :wave:

7. No dumb questions but I've known a couple of people who thought I was going to be all crazy and unpredictable like I just smoked a bunch of crack or something.

8. this girl legit thought smoking weed made you do crazy, uncontrollable things when you were high.

"you think you're invincible and nothing can hurt you!"

9. heard this coversation on a bus one day between 2 oldladies 1st oldlady>"he nearly died u know" 2nd oldlady "yes i know,hes been doing it for years as well" 1st oldlady>"i dont know why they inject that stuff"! 2nd oldlady>"i know that CANNABIS is going to be the death of our young ppl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell you the mentallity of some ppl! i reckon its when that generation the 60+ age group are all dead and no longer around to vote is when we will see a big change in the laws esp in europe cant spk for north america as ive never been!:D:wave:

10. + rep for that answer.
    I love going up to people when im high and being like....so i hear you liek MUDKIPZ. and they don't get it so they're like yeah.

11. after smoking a few bowls of some dank with my dealer.
    (I guess he's a new smoker but still funny)
    friend: thats some good shit! Can I get a quarter of that?
    me: dude that's a lot. are you sure?
    friend: a quarters a half eighth right?

12. "Won't I get addicted, though?"
    "What's heroin, is it like cocaine or something?"
    "I hate it when people roll it up in the brown paper."
    "Do you know any drug dealers like the ones in Pineapple Express or Grandma's Boy?"
    "Do you wanna go to Canada with me? Weed's legal up there you know."
    "Will you go to San Fransisco with me? You know weed's legal there."
    "You guys are high and you're gonna mess up my house!"
    "Well all the people I know that smoke weed are stupid."

all of these came from the same person...

13. The Irony!

14. Same here. All the time

15. "But wait, don't you see stuff everywhere?"

16. oops, messed up my last post and deleted it.

lol so anyways, one day me and my friend were going inside of starbucks and we see these two 8th grade girls sitting outside smoking cigs. my friend is VERY anti-cigarettes because her dad got sick from it and lost all his teeth from smoking since he was 15 yrs old. she smokes weed though which is a much better choice :) so my friend goes up to the 8th graders and the convo goes somewhat like this:

friend: "if i gave you a lifetime supply of weed, would you stop smoking cigarettes?"
    8th graders: "probably not"
    friend: "...have you ever even smoked WEED before?"
    8th grader: "yeah, like once, but i didnt like it" (who doesnt like being high? i think they lied about ever trying it)

so then me and my friend gave up and went about our business.. that was pretty fuckin lame tho. i know i'd def give up smoking cigs for weed.

17. "Is that like condensed undried tobacco?"
    "I heard your brain eats itself" (basically just like mad cow disease)
    "Your going to get so screwed up in the future" (refering to dropouts... I passed everything with flying colours)

18. When me and my friend smoked for the very first time, at a park my friend was like "maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I think I'm becoming addicted"

"No way, I don't smoke I'm not stupid" - funny how they never elaborate on this line..
    "You really have to stop smoking marijuana, it'll kill you you know?"

Random guy at school: "I heard you smoke weed, do you really?"
    Me: "Nah, only cocaine man, gotta keep it healthy"
    *shocked pause*

But fuck I hate when people act like I smoke weed and pop pills every day - every time I'm late for school I get some asshat doing the bong signal and nodding knowingly.. fuckwits.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzn3qKS99Q]YouTube - Anti-Marijuana Commercial[/ame]

20. I laughed my ass off at the above video.