Amusing questions that non-smokers ask you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisMan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. After a long smoke session of some trainwreck I met up with some friends who didnt toke it. I was trying to hide it cause they were against it but i kept smiling and laughing. then one of them asked me "why are you acting so funny?" and I bursted out laughing fell off my bike and said "you wanna know why, you wanna know why I'm acting so weird it's because I'M HIGH" turns out there was a cop across the street that heard me so I jumped on my bike and high tailed it out of there.

2. we asked this big doucher who acts like he smokes and chews what is better pot or weed. and he was like weed of course everybody knows that. we all burst out laughing. he even carries his retainer in his back pocket to make it seem like he chews.:smoking:

3. Haha nice dude

4. "So why are you doing this?"

"Man, thats so cool. can i get some of that in like a week?" (3 weeks later still hasn't bought anything, but the still decide talk up their ass everyday about coming through with the money and how it will take another couple of days. lol.)

"How does being hi feel?"

5. -"So your weed has hairs? Is weed a mammal?"

-"So imagine if someone smoked an enitre joint by themselves; you say they wouldn't be completely impaired? Bullshit...how bout 2?"

-"What if I get addicted?"

-"What do I do?"(when passed a blunt and a pipe)

-"Why is it crystally? Is it crack?"

6. Lol is this all one person?

7. "Don't you know that weed gives you cancer?"
    lol...

8. nerdy kid in school asks me "do you smoke weed"
    so i said "ya why ya ask"
    him:"dude your so dumb your gonna OD"
    i walked away chuckling

9. are you HIIIIIGH right now? I hear you smoke all the time.

10. My friend, who is a good friend is pretty interested in weed. I had to explain to him about the high and effects and things like that. He was pretty open minded about it too.

11. The second one is my dad, the rest are a few girls who's weed virginity I raped them of.

12. Maybe the tar levels are the same,
    But a stooge contains over 60+ Toxic, carcinogenic chemicals.
    A joint does not.

13. on 420 this year more then 10 people asked me "hey Manny, why the number 420??"
    got annoying after like the 7th one, but i was glad 2 answer anyway cuz i was stoned:smoking:

14. I used to do a multitude of drugs during school time and after I stopped and went back to the purity of cannabis, all these freshman nerds would ask me "are you high?" like a thousand times. They all sound like fucking 10 year olds

15. So I come home and my parents are screaming... "why do you look so..." that's when I just fell on my couch and slept till 2pm the next day. True story.

16. "OMG are you HIGH?"

17. Most f'ed up one I've been asked
    "I heard you turn gay after you smoke weed"
    And I was like
    I Herd You Liek Mudkipz

18. I was watching my friend who smokes show another friend who dosen't know we smoke a list of what he was going to do over the summer, and the non smoker says "..and get totally ripped?". Haha good thing it was actually all a hallucination.

19. Me: why dont you inhale?
    kid: i dont wanna get cancer bro

20. It was my 1st time smoking and I was young and I was with this 6th grader, lets say his name was PocketAsian, and my other friend, Spencer, asked if we wanted to toke up

Spencer: I'm about to go smoke man...
    Pocket ASIAN: Isn't smoking marijuana really bad for you?
    Spencer: ...Ugh-
    Pocket ASIAN: Well no way man, I have a promising soccer career, and I dont want to ruin it with DRUGS

HAHAHAHA We were LOL'n like a bitch. It was like something you see on those ABOVEtheInfluence commercials