Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AMSTETRDAM at x-mas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dodge138, Dec 5, 2002.

1. hey folks, anyone here from amsterdam. i will be there over christmas and was wondering if the coffee shops and bars are open over this period? (22nd-26th) someone told me that they are only closed on chrismas day, and open all the rest! anyone..................

2. yeah...amsterdam? There are plenty of coffee shops to go to all the time! Smokersguide.com is a sweet site that gives lots of info about different coffee shops in the area.

3. thanks folks! cant wait to get there now! only 2 weeks...........

4. Hi peeples. New guy here. I don''t know if the bars are open over the holidays, but right NOW they're having a 'marijuana and hash festival.' [drool] How cool is that? Hope I can make it over there sometime.

Now that I think about it, you just don't see as much hash around as you used to. Can't even remember my last time--it was back in the 70's. The taste, the taste!!! MMMMMMMMM.

5. Come to the u.k.....we're the other way round....too much hash and not enough grass....all we get here in Scotland is Moroccan...good stuff, but sometimes you like a change if you know what i mean??....:)>- ....Peace out...Sid

6. i would love to try some hash ive been looking for it in my area and NO ONE has it and my current place of residence (parents house heh im not 18 yet) wont let me grow... maybe ill visit scotland sometime....

7. High sidious---Well, at least you guys have a CHOICE. I suppose hash makes it over here, but I never see ANY. And now that I think about it, really good budd tastes as good, maybe even better; I just want some for nostalgia value.

Anyone on this side of the Pond run into any hash lately?

8. i have yet to find some in the highschool circuit in norcal i live around berkley (im giving no exact locations) and i cant find any.... anyone know where i can?

9. hash can be good sometimes, as for some buds being better than hash depends on the hash of course......remember that some hash is made from pure buds...i.e. pollem.....Peace out...Sid

10. i would love to go their. i dream about it most nights

11. Sid---yeah, I meant that the TASTE was as good. Quality is a whole 'nother thing.

Dizzy---Hey, I'm NorCal too, from Stockton. And I love Berkeley-went to University there in, [oh my god,] 1961. It was a little more radical then. Last time I was there, it seemed they had turned Telegraph ave. into a kind of Carmel, all artsy/crafty. [not that there's anything wrong with that. Just different, 'sall I'm sayin.] Hope you find what you're lookin' for, and think of me when you toke up.

I remember once in the early 70's, they busted a small boat in Oakland, I think, that had a few TONS of Thai hash onboard. I cried for days...

12. Sid---yeah, I meant that the TASTE was as good. Quality is a whole 'nother thing.

agghhhh got you now...lol....Peace out....Sid

13. in the midwest U.S. hash frequents itself, i get some about once or twice a year, the last stuff was made from juicy fruit, it was killer