amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ACTG, Aug 6, 2009.

1. anyone buy seeds from here?
    im planning on growing soon and this seems like a good site anyone have experince with this place?
    pros cons?

2. done buisness with em. no problems , seeds at my PO in 9 days last time.

only drawback ..you do not get to choose breeders, only strains...so if you are deciding to be picky or are going for a more exotic/flavor of the month kind of strain The Attitude S.B. may be better for you .

peace and good luck

3. OP - how did you go?

I have just ordered from there just now - 5 minutes ago - so I will update here with my experience.

4. Buy Happy outdoor mix marijuana cannabis seeds from Holland.

Nigerian Nightmare (by Reefermans Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

This Picture is first posted at hg420 in 2005 if im not wrong,name of member cant remember but its very respectable size of plant.
    That is picture os Nigerian Nightmare.

Now about ams problem is not in service, but problem is cause ams LIE so much and stolen pictures from internet to present his shit seeds.
    Some of beans have low some high prices but fact is to his seeds is SHIT.
    I saw but still dont know where and Im sure to will remember where...picture of ams Cheese..that picture is stolen too and if im not wrong that is not Cheese picture at all.
    Also Cheese should be in cutting only but ams offer Cheese regular seeds ... another bullshit.

RUN AWAY OF AMSTERDAMMARIJUANASEEDS.COM

5. #5 CL4P-TP, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009

lol thier seeds are nirvana or breeder overstock.

a little reaserch would of told you that.

and evey body uses that stupid pic of cheese..and if it HAS top be distrubited by clone, why do so many others sell that same strain?

EDIT:
    I have to add they don't seem to mind people only linking to thier site , and upping the seed price for only being a go between. :(

Like I said I got my beans , and the freebies, in less then10 days ..thats not too bad considering you could go thru Dr.Chronic, or BC seeds and risk MUCH more active ripoffs.

6. In other words, they buy their seeds wholeale bulk which would come from seed stock the original breeder did not feel comfortable packaging in their own breeders packs.

One must be aware for there is no code of ethics in the commercial seed business.

less

7. for sure.

but let me put it to you this way, First Super Skunk seed order was from Nirvana in like '03. Second was from Sensi like 2 years later, this last order I got from Amsterdamn seed bank was another order of super skunk..and of the three orders Sensi's had one pheno all the way thru( cept of one stretchy male). Nirvana had 3 very distinct phenos ( one of which I could nail down as a NL influence :( , few strains have that "piney" flavor like NL ) and the Amsterdamn seeds bank ..2 phenos, a very very potent sativa, and a cash cropping indica. Personally I am happiest with my Sensi seeds order, but I am in no way upset with the SS I got from Amsterdamn seeds.

Now I dont go for many of the "flavors of the month" so my seed selections have been pretty basic, Afghani, Super Skunk, N.L. and that sort...so I may not be seeing the whole pic. but it remains a fact that the genetics most dutch breeders sell are only a merry go round of about 12 cultivars over and over and over..so I wonder if anyone really gets what they order.

8. First you jump over PICTURES STEALING ,that picture is not what can be of ams outdoor mix.
    That is picture of Reefermans Nigerian Nightmare and AMS lie customers with that picture!

Second,I know who have which seeds and I say to ams LIE.
    You jump in hole what you dig ...

AMS NL 45 euros
    Buy Northern Light marijuana cannabis seeds from Holland.

NIRVANA NL 20 euros
    Northern Light

AMS RAPE ppl and LIE

also Nirvana seeds is not top quality seeds and have almost same prices like Shantibaba who give 18 seeds in pack for 60 euros but Nirvana 10 seeds for 35 euros.Figure out...

Nirvana and Mr.Nice are two different world !

9. Screw AMS!! I've been waiting to get on any site I can to let people know to stay AWAY from amsterdamn seeds co.!! they are just a couple of pot heads getting extra cash for giving people whatever they have around at the time. my order was supposed to be lowryder 2'S and all o got was a plastic baggie with LR2 written on it with a marker and besides they were all crushed!! every see' even the free 20 ones. thas $150 down the toilet for some crushed crap! They suck big balls! when I told them what they sent me they said send it back to them and they will let me buy from them again for hallf price,ha!! LOL!! are you kidding me??? AMS(amsterdam marijuana seeds) is a BIG joke, Scam whatever. some people might get thier orders and say they ok but I bet they never made more than two orders from those guys without getting ripped off the third time. even then there is no breeder pkgs s0o how the hell are you really going to know what your really getting? you don't. Forget AMS theres other companies. Go to seedmadness.com they guarantee your order every time! I even won first place in thier october contest and they gave me $100 worth of free seeds, dutch passion strawberry cough!! You cant beat that! toatally legit and reliable EVERY TIME!