amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ville, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Ive ordered 10 seeds (got 20 free). I saw em under the reliable seed banks list so i bought from em. Anyone here ever buy from em?

2. Update!

I got my seeds in 5 days (they said 9 days minimum) and answered their e-mails every time. All the seeds look good and fresh. Ill reccomend em to anyone. With 20 free seeds, you cant go wrong!

3. I was drunk when i went to the mailbox and got the package. I looked through the package again today and found that they gave me 4 more seeds by accident so i got 34 instead of 30. Score!

Seriously, why isnt this place talked about more? The service is fast. The e-mail correspondance to customer service is very fast, prompt, and cordial. And, you get 20 free seeds with every 1 package order. With every additional package, you still get the 20 free seeds. The great thing about it, is if you buy outdoor seeeds, they give you 20 free outdoor ones. Damn, i cant fucking wait to germinate and start growing these bad boys. The only downside was the breeder pack was in dutch. It was pretty though. It had a bouquet of roses and a big ass sunflower on it. If i get a good rate of germination, this company will be getting my business in the future. Since all of em look good and fresh, i think most all will germinate.