Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IndicaEssex, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Myself and my partner will be visiting Amsterdam for the first time in March.

Which are the best coffee shops to visit?

We have already been recommended the Grey Area.

2. There are lots of good coffee shops in Amsterdam.

I would suggest following in order ( please keep in mind some has lots of memories with me so some may disagree with them )

GreenHouse
    Barney's

Both have good quality weed and drinks but i find them a bit expensive so i don't usually go there if i don't have a special need.

Kadinsky
    Baba
    Bulldog

These are also pretty good and prices are better compared to the one's above. I hang out so much at Baba and Bulldog :)

As a general advise the coffee shops closer to downtown are way more expensive. So if you don't mind walking and have limited budget try to go a bit outside of central downtown area , The prices drop a lot and weed quality doesn't change compared to expensive ones.

3. LizardKing - Awesome advice, thank you

• Like Like x 1
  4. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in Abraxas.
    What I will recommend is find yourself some Rijsttafel (pronounced rice taffel) its indonesian food in like small dish tapas form, supposedly Amsterdam is one of the best places in the world for it and post coffee shop when the munchies hit that shit becomes the best thing in the world

5. Do you think a lot of people smoke down there? I'm visiting this summer as well. I probably will go alone so I'm wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I also like 1e Hulp, It basically means first aid and they have some really good hash ;) Mostly quiet there too, or i was just always there on a quiet day :p

7. I will be sure to check both Abraxas and 1e Hulp as well, thank you

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have seen many products from the Bulldog place that was mentioned. Idk if that has any bearing on their quality of products, but at least they are popular enough for me to have heard of them.

Also I have heard that non- citizens can't smoke weed legally in Amsterdam anymore. Is that true?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. Its not true.
    The weed pass is something thats adopted on a city by city basis, amsterdam never brought it in and I believe theres only maastricht still have it. My understanding is Amsterdam is fully ok with people flying/ferrying in and visiting the coffee shops. The only places that have been loudly against "drugs tourism" are the places near the boarder with germany who dont have enough parking spaces and since they dropped how much you can buy in one go they now get loads of germans and belgians having to visit multiple shops to stock up and park like a dick whilst doing so.

• Like Like x 1