Amsterdam

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Karlokhan, Aug 17, 2016.

1. I'm going on holiday to Amsterdam for a long weekend! Thinking of doing a detox for a week is that a good idea? Also recommended things to do there other than smoke the beautiful green :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I know some people go on tolerance breaks when they go to Amsterdam.. but I didn't. When I got there, after not smoking for about 24 hours, after the long plane ride and the jet lag and everything, the first time I smoked I got high as hell. And I'm a daily, heavy smoker.
    As far as what else you want to do.. it all depends on what you're into.
    Things I'd suggest -
    -Take a canal cruise.. they are cheap, and it gives you a completely different view of the city.
    -The Hash Marihuana and Hemp Museum (that's how it''s name is spelled, don't know why)
    -The Cannabis College
    -I'd suggest at least going to one museum/checking out the Museumplein area
    -Check out at least one of the old churches.. I'm not a religious person, but the church's are pretty amazing.
    -Vondelpark -Amsterdam like a lot of other major cities is cramped in areas.. so it's nice to go to Vondelpark and be able to relax and stroll around the park.
    -As far as restaurants I'd suggest the Pancake Bakery.. awesome Dutch style Pancakes.
    -The sex museums.. I think there are at least two of them.
    -If you're into the club scene, there are some really great clubs.
    -If you're into more kinky things, there are some cool live sex shows and some bdsm clubs as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm going to be up there in a few weeks and im not bothering with a break

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

4. Thank you that was an excellent response! And has helped! Now about to board plane so thank you will definitely do some on the list!! Thanks again! :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Haha awesome man. Enjoy Amsterdam. If you can check out 1e Hulp.. one of my favorite coffee shops there.
    1e hulp | Facebook

6. Just curious...how did you enjoy your trip?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Long time to reply but what the hell! I really enjoyed it! I had a great time went to siberie it's such a good coffee shop good price and chilled atmosphere! Vondel park is amazing and nice place to go! Loved Amsterdam so much went there again recently and still love it! Though weed is just stronger there full stop! but that's not a bad thing! Haha. Would always recommend it!