Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by robbiefbhh, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I heard somewhere that you have to be a resident of Amsterdam to go into the coffee shops is that true? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. There was a law like that they tried to pass but it didnt go through so at this point in time no you do no have to be a resident

3. I hear this pretty much every year, including when I went to Amsterdam a few years ago...I went and it couldn't have been easier to walk into a shop, buy a couple grams and be on my way...Such a fun city PM me if you want to know some good spots to check out. I'll be heading back to Amsterdam this summer :)

4. Im just asking cause im going in the summer for my 18 birthday lol and id be pissed if i could go into coffeeshopsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just don't waste your money on the overhyped Kosher Kush..  :bolt:

6. That law never passed, non locals can buy buds in shops, but gotta be careful, if you don't blend in and look like a touristy American, you'll get charged out the ass, have a few friends from their and some friends here that lived there for a while, always talking about if you don't blend in, you'll be getting screwed.