amsterdam trip

Discussion in 'General' started by dillion, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hi all,

Being from the UK amsterdam is a nice short trip :)

My concerns are something else, I want to bring a little good stuff back with me, about 3-5g

I know the risk and how it is not worth it and this is what I am considering.

I thought if I bury it in the middle of a jar of crunchy peanut butter or fluffy marshmallow it may evade the scanners but I am unsure if this will work.

Obviously the weed will be double bagged in smelly proof bags but will it evade the scanners?

What are your guys thoughts? any opinions?

I was also thinking, I could just put it in my pocket and say I didnt know it was there, that would be easier to get away with even though 3-5g is not much and wont scar me or my record.. but you never know eh!

2. As long as you dont run into a drug sniffing dog your good. People smuggle drugs everyday. The 12 times ive flown Ive only ever ran into a dog 2ice.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. But what about the scanners? Will they not pick it up through the peanut butter?

how did you bring it in?

4. #4 GabbaGabbaHey, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    They will find it prob. The scanners they have use different colors for different types of matter, like organic is orange, metals are red, so on and so on. If they find it they most likely will just throw it out

5. doesnt it show up as food on the scanner though? so if mixed with other food it would be just the same right

6. Ive only done it once and probably never do it again, but I emptied a shampoo shower gel just 1/3rd of the bottle. Grabbed my half o and rolled it into a line wrapped it with tinfoil and 2 ziplock bags and than inserted it into the bottle and threw it in my luggage. But this was from Canada to Portugal. Amsterdam to Uk is bait I think considering the only 2 times ive seen dogs was when I was landing in the uk from canada. I also sketched out the whole plane ride.

7. I see, thanks for that

I was thinking coffee as that is very strong and wont really trigger the dogs senses.
    But if they see that in the scanner they are likely to be more suspicious. what do you think

8. Your best bet with such a small amount is to shave a 6"X6" patch off your inner thigh and tape it there. Nobody will touch you. And if properly smell proofed no one will smell.

Tuckerjonesisreal

9. I wouldnt strap it to myself the furthest I would go is a compartment I have in the sole of my shoe.

Do you think thats a better option?

10. Dogs will smell it regardless of what you put it in. Like I said when I brought my stuff across I didnt run into a dog if I did I would have gotten booked. Thinking back I was dumb to take the risk.

11. Yeah I fully understand what you mean.

Its something Im thinking about now but not sure if I will go ahead with it.

the shoe method is 1 im pointing towards now though that seems better than some others

12. I would tape it to ur inner thigh bruh. Think about it. Right under your sack. A quarter ounce... It will feel like your dick IF someone even actually goes there.

And then what, are they gonna be like "you have drugs under your penis!!"

Doubt it. I've snuck weed into a few places this way though I would never internationally export illicit substances.

Tuckerjonesisreal

13. Up the butt.

Or you could not try and smuggle contraband across international borders. They take that shit seriously, you know.