Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam tourist smoking ban

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayjay5396, Dec 30, 2012.

1. hi i heard a few months ago that Amsterdam in Holland has put a ban on tourists smoking weed, i wanted to go over there for a holiday and to smoke weed but after hearing that its kinda cancelled the holiday.

is there anywhere else in the world i can have a smoke legally?

2. cool hope they have lifted the ban its stupid man they ban people smoking weed n still allow prostitution wheres the governments head at?

3. The ban never went in to place and won't in the foreseeable future.

4. I just went a few weeks ago and nothing has changed.

5. i hope soo man that would just spoile the whole holiday, i am hoping to get high on the good shit and go boating with my friend.

6. Yeah man, it's still game on and as good as ever. I go 4 or 5 times a year. The best time is during the summer when you can sit outside and people watch. Stone's Cafe has a few picnic tables set up outside where you can chill. It's right in the heart of the Red Light District. It's great.

7. really looking forward to it now i know i can still smoke weed 1st thing am gonna do is ask a copper for a light lol it be mad as...

is there anywhere else in the world that allows people to smoke weed?

8. Washington state and colorado in the united states

9. Colorado...

10. Prostitution is the worlds oldest industry. I would say keeping that legal is better for society than making cannabis legal

11. That law never went through. I have a few friends that live there. But a lot of places don't like to sell to tourists or will skimp you, which I have friends who learned this the hard way. You need to blend in as a local if you want to get hooked up

12. [quote name='"Dubway"']

Prostitution is the worlds oldest industry. I would say keeping that legal is better for society than making cannabis legal[/quote]

Bahahaha no....

13. #14 jayjay5396, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    its just been on our news Amsterdam is still fighting it.

just think of all those poor girls in them windows they get used n abused every day probably slapped about n shit, then they have weed that's almost illegal why weed don't harm no body its no where near as bad as prostitution.

i am a straight guy but wouldn't dream of sleeping with a girl for money its just sick.

14. Can you explain why instead of just one word ?

IF prostitution is regulated, you get clean girls all working because they somewhat want to. They have set places where the business goes on, instead of on the streets for the world to see. Because it is regulated, you don't really get girls working corners carrying 5 different diseases.

However if cannabis is regulated you get nicer weed for cheaper

15. I don't want to burst your bubble, but it's not legalized per se, it's technically only allowed to smoke at coffee shops. Most people don't care, ad se hotels will let you light up, but technically it's not allowed to smoke everywhere, as you'd want it to be.

16. It's not happening... They don't wanna lose money from tourism.. Sex alone don't make the money in taxes the cafes do. I go every other weekend ;)

17. I agree with you, i dont see why anyone would buy a hooker? I mean first of all,
    lots of disease,
    second of all it cost a lot
    third, its some chick who doesnt even want to fuck you or doesnt give a shit about you
    4th, probably looser than a garbage bag
    5. Its illegal
    6. It just seems sick in the head.

I mean why couldnt you just havesex with your wife/girlfriend? Could someone please explain

18. 1. wrap it before you tap it
    2. not if you get a cheap hooker
    3. just like every other girl i've slept with
    4. i got a big dick so...
    5. so is a lot of things i do
    6. to you

And did you know that not everyone has a wife/girlfriend to pork whenever they want?

19. you mad bro?

everyone knows to get hookers.