Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam to paris

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ickis420, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this? Or even gone from amsterdam to somewhere else in Europe via train with bud. I'm going to Europe in about a month and Amsterdam will be towards the begining of the trip. Anyone tried this before? And if so how did you do it?

2. done it at least 50 times,

by train - gotta watch out for the dogs on the train from amsterdam to brussels where you will change for paris.

by plane - not worth it to bring with you due to airport security

by bus - easy but ive seen buses get stopped coming from amsterdam into paris

by car - easily your best bet, no border controls, no worries.

French are pretty strict on the weed so dont get yourself in the shit, just take a small amount (under 15g). If you are not driving, the best thing to do is go to somewhere in belgium or luxembourg then change for paris because any transport coming from amsterdam is more lilely to be checked.

3. super sketch unless you have your own car but in paris is relatively easy to find i just moved here and i found easy supply

4. I took a train that went from Amsterdam to Paris with a bunch of stops but no transfers. Although I didn't bring any, I easily could have. A person checked our tickets once. No searches, no dogs, nothing.

Still, it will always be risky.

5. Change in Belgium. No check points and possession is legal up to 5 grams. Can't remember the name of the station I went through but it was really nice.

6. Shove it up ur arse ;D