Amsterdam to ban sales to foreigners

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Saul Silver, Sep 13, 2009.

1. The one FACT I know of is the Netherlands intends to legailse the entire trade. They'll tax it from every stage, sale to cultivation.

I highly recommend people to go visit Dam, Queen's day is an awesome time to go. Good weed too :)

Not as good as Canada though...:D

2. IND home

that should be pretty useful

3. Nice link, Thanks man :)

Ralta

4. i dont think that it will happen, its all talk. they would lose a huge proportion of income into the contry from the tourism there.
    BUT if it did happen im just glad ive already been a few times.

Hm.

5. i personally cant see it happening they would lose to much money from tourism as every1 i know has tried weed over there wether they smoke at home or not.also not to mention the money they put into the local economy from other spending.there are more country's decriminalising weed e.g mexico and some states in the us unlike here in the uk where its been upgraded to a class b along with cocaine and speed but ketamie is a class c.why dont goverments see that during this recession with the legalizing of weed it would be a massive boost to there economy and would help relieve the financlial burden from us taxpayers:mad:

6. Go to Armin Only and pay $30 euros to get in...

7. I believe this article says they are CONSIDERING it, but I highly doubt they will actually go through wit hit.

8. Exactly. I remember a year and a half ago my friend told me this was going to happen in the next month, it never did, and here they are saying it'll happen again. Drug tourism is profitable, what they should do is limit the amount of alcohol people can buy as that's a real issue in Amsterdam.

9. He speaks true! rep..

10. fuck dude one of my friends told me about this a couple months ago but since i didnt see anything about it on GC about it, i thought it was just a rumour...well that sucks

but within a few months i bet they will change their minds...ya know??? cuz americans probly give them sooo much money...pretty soon they are gonna be poor and gonna realize that they gotta start sellin to us again to make some $$