Amsterdam soon!

Discussion in 'General' started by imBaked, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So to end my 3 months of volunteering with animals in South Africa, I will be stopping off in Amsterdam for a day on my way home.
    So my fellow blades who have been to Amsterdam, please recommend some great coffee shops for me! And some strains and edibles I must try. Please share your experiences there with me as well! I have ten days left here at a vervet monkey sanctuary so I have time to take in loads of recommendations!

2. I have not ever been to Amsterdam. Smoke some hash. But if I had to name some strains?
    Malawi Gold
    Fruity Pebbles
    Train Wreck
    Pink Panther
    OG Kush
    Sour D
    Super Lemon Haze
    Blue Dream

3. Oh shit I forgot about extracts. Dammit I wish I had more than a day to smoke all that I can. It will have been a 6 week t-break by the time I get there so I fear I won't be able to handle as much smoke as I'd like. But I will do my best lol. I haven't taken longer than a 7 day t-break in 6 years, and it was just once. So this should be interesting

4. Youll be able to handle it, itll just be so intense. Try to smoke half gram joints instead of fatties. What time are you arriving and what time are you leaving?

5. I arrive at noon and leave early the following morning. I'm going to greenhouse seeds coffee shop for sure.
    Id love more suggestions though!

6. Don't you have to be a resident of Amsterdam to smoke there now? Or is that not even enforced either way?

7. That law hasn't yet passed

8. Super lemon haze.

9. I've heard that from a few people. Definitely on my list