amsterdam seed bank anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mrsoft47, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Hey i've ordered some seeds Big Bud x Northern Lights

Ordered about twelve days ago from www.[B]amsterdam[/B]marijuanaseedbank.com/

still waiting, anyone else ordered from here? what the average wait ?

I'm in Australia if that makes any difference

2. ahh, no probs, got them today

nice stealthy delivery too - they disguised them as a "sticker company" for the sender:p:D:hello:

3. hey did u get 20 free seeds with ur order?

4. yep, i am using them as a test b4 cracking into my big bud x Northern lights.....

5. I ordered my seeds from the same place and they were shipped on the 18th of Nov. I still have not gotten my order. Just wondering if I need to worry about it yet.

I ordered Citral. Anyone have any experience with this strain? Thanks.

6. they say it can take about 3 weeks for your order to arrive,so I wouldn't start to worry yet.However they did say that if customs seizes the product,they cannot be held responsible.Basically,keep your fingers crossed.

7. hmmmm since this is my first buy fromt hem I wouldn't worry too much, except for customs....

they seem alright, the free seeds I got are germing now so far I got 2 out of three freebies growing, Might have got 3 out of three but we have crappy weather here and it's been chilli outside------ yes i'm germing outside...........

8. im going to get the purple power.they say that one can grow in any weather condition.