Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam.... Is it worth it....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Coma Stoned, Nov 13, 2003.

1. That is a fact anymore. There's no way anyone should try going thru Customs holding...especially just a little. You'll get the same punishment no matter how much you try smuggling. And to think 30 yrs ago, I used to check 2 suitcases at the airport on Braniff or Continental Airlines. The suitcases would have about 60 lbs of Mexican High-Grade, like Michoacan or Oaxacan, then I'd fly to Chicago from Tucson. I was a stupid kid that thought I was playing "Mr. Dealer", I'll be honest with you, & all expenses were paid, needless to say, plus a nice chunk of $$. But still, get pinched doing that shit...20 yrs federal time easily. Statute of Limitations is up.

2. Sounds like the movie "Blow." Good movie. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my extensive paraphenalia collection back home in a few weeks. I guess I'll soak everything in alcohol for a few days and then boil the hell out of it. I may mail all of it back too, instead of having it with me on the plane. I've got like 5 pipes and a big glass bong to get home. I dunno, the bong might have to be sacrificed. :(

3. That sucks, man. I'm lucky enough to live within driving distance of my college...

4. Well, normally I do live within driving distance of my college, but I'm currently on an exchange program in the Netherlands, about 4500 miles from home. Thats why its going to be difficult to get a bong and 5 pipes home. :)

5. Aw, Amsterdam?? you lucky bastard!

*envies you*

6. Nowhere near how much the guy from "Blow" was transporting into the U.S....plus I didn't do any international flights, just Tucson to Chicago, all on commercial flights & 2 suitcases with 60 lbs [30 lbs each suitcase]. Plus I did this for about a year, didn't graduate to cocaine, & was never a pilot. Like I mentioned, my pay was nowhere near my risk. I was an ignorant kid trying to be a big shot! Getting popped would've sent me away for a very long time indeed. No, I was nowhere near the status of George Jung [dude from Blow] & in hindsight, given the opportunity, I would've jumped all over it, more than likely. Thank goodness I never was associated with any of the coke dudes...probably be dead now.