Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam in 2 weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PAgrowman, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ok so i will be in amsterdam in 2 weeks i cant wait im going with my bro and a friend. im going to be there for 2 nights 3 days and staying in the hostel which is just above the bulldoy coffee shop im going there first. anybody got any special places to go or awesome bud to try.

2. Yeah, Hill Street Blues, right near the train station and it backs on to the police station. Sit smoking a jay in the bottom room while you look out over a canal and watch the police going out to work. Awesome place, don't forget a sharpie. Also, try the Hill St Blues Special.. I liked it!

3. Wow, I envoy you sir. Ha.

4. A thread was actually just posted recently here, about Amsterdam not allowing tourists in the coffee shops. I just read the post, didn't look any further so I can't say if it's valid and/or in effect. But figured I'd mention in case you didn't hear, might be worth looking into...

Regardless, have a good time!

5. Have a good time man, I have heard its a great area with beautiful people. Oh, and lots of weed :p

6. not taken effect yet and it won't for his trip

7. im super pumped gonna be more high than ever before

8. I just got back from the dam with my mate , best bud we had was by far the black widow at katsu!! and the Dr Grin spoon at barneys! Be careful though.....I though i could handle my shit , but the Dr grin spoon , got me so lost in amsterdam i was lost for like 4hours straight with a friend , turned out at the start if only we had walked a few meters the road was right near by . Big fail lol , but at the time very fun! :) Highest ive ever been in my life! blew 100euros first day on dr grinspoon alone is my favourite :)

9. Btw i went to bulldog too , be sure to try their SS Haze - OZ Kush , you will not be dissapointed , although i would avoid all others on their menu , better coffeshops nearby :)

10. Grey Area has the best smoke in town... Voyagers is also a great place to pick up some serious bud .. personally I'd avoid hill street blues, the weed isn't anything special.. definitely stay away from the grasshopper and the bulldog

11. If you're going for 2 weeks you can visit other cities as well. It's a small country so plenty of places to go within a 2 hour train ride or so. If the weather is nice I would go to Den Haag (my city), we have great beaches.