The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam here i come......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jun 8, 2003.

1. well my parents said they may send me to amsterdam in a couple of years or so and i was wondering how hard is it to get a job in a coffe shop and/or just head shop or something because when i go all im going to be doing or have anthing to do with is MARY JANE!

2. I heard some people say its very hard and I heard others say it isnt. but to live there legally you have to know someone the last I heard from this dutch guy I met onece. but that was A few years agao could be different there now. but anyway man goodluck. you love there weed its some of the best ive ever smoked a HELL ALOT better than bc bud imho.
    do try there superhaze. its an very potient pure sativa. also try there hash. especially there skuff they clame its 100% pure thc!
    peace

Grasscity Deals Near You