Amsterdam here i come!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by sidious, May 9, 2003.

1. well the time has now arrived......i'm off to meet Woody in the finest city on earth......yeah you guessed it....Amsterdam......i fly out tomorrow morning and me and woody are going to be trying out some of the finest herb known to man in the world famous coffeshops....wohoo.....well just to let you's know i'll be off for a few days.....or maybe not if i get to a pc over there.......but take care all and my first big rip of the bong over there will be for all the blades here at the city..........cya......Peace out........Sid

2. have a blast sid.. enjoy yourself... but dont kill yourself

siiiighhh... i miss the days living in brussels... few hours on the road and we were there... someday i shall move back

3. are you really going to meet woody over there and where are you located on this earth uk?

4. Enjoy your trip Sid.. Bring back enough of the good stuff to share here at the city..

5. Have fun Sid :D

6. are you really going to meet woody over there and where are you located on this earth uk?

yes i am indeed going to meet woody while i'm there....on the sat, the day of my b/d, my g/f paid for it....don't ya just love her........i'm from Scotland.......Peace out........Sid

7. Have a great time man! Smoke one for me. . .

8. Both of you have lots of fun, smoke an extra bong rip of the best stuff you can find for me!

9. A big hello from the bulldog in Amsterdam..........just tried some shiva and god damn......i'm fucked .......lol.......meeting woody here tommorow at 1.00pm.........i love this place....it's just amazing!!!!!!........"yes that's right some thai stick!!".......lol.....Peaceout.........Sid

10. wish me a happy b/d tomorrow.....wohoooooo..........a big highaaaaaaaa to all the blades from me and the g/f...........Peace out..........Sid

11. Happy early birthday Sid!! Hope you're having a great trip.. Hehe, guess that could be in more ways than one over there!! Can't wait to hear about your travels friend. Stay safe. And have a couple of rips of the 'Dam's finest for this Indiana man.... :)

12. Happy Birthday Sid!

13. happy birthday you lucky git! ;D

enjoy.

14. back in the bulldog, today, yhe g/f and me met woody....we, had a few drins in the bulldog and then we went to the vondelpark for a smoke.....it was a beautiful day...it was sunny and very warm......i tried his PP Aand jack flash, and also purchasing some silver haze....mmmmm....he also gave me some of the hash he made, it looks and smells great......well a big hello to all the blades, see you's soon......Peace out......Sid

15. a big hello to all the blades.....i'm at woody's house......wohoooo....just smoking some power plant, and checking out the set-up.....it'svery impressive.....so many plants...lol....well if you've never tried amsterdam , i HIGHLY reccomend it.......well gotta go smoke some more and then a mexican.......Peace out.........Sid

16. just to let you's all know that i'm back now......had a great time......i just can't beleive how good it is to go for a drink and be able to sit and smoke without looking over your shoulder for the police..........Peace out.........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You