Amsterdam - Greenhouse Effect

Discussion in 'General' started by ForeverCreamin', Feb 25, 2006.

1. So yeah big trip to Amsterdam in the summer, theres gonna be 6 of us going and we should be putting our deposit down on the hotel tonight. I was just wondering if anybody has stayed in the Greenhouse Effect hotel or even if you have smoked in the greenhouse effect coffeshop? Just wondering if anybody would recommend it or have any stories to tell?

2. before you go to amsterdam, u have to see the movie "hostel". it will get rid...:hello: of all ur fears about going to a foreign country. its of the beauty of europe and u will really want to go to amsterdam after you see it.

o yea and btw...only watch the first half hour hahaha. thats what i meant

3. Oh no, I dont have any fears about going to a foreign country, I've already been to A'Dam I was just seeing if anybody could recommend the hotel/coffee shop. I might just check out that movie though, thanks for the suggestion though.

4. HAHAHA i saw that movie a few weeks ago. don't listen to this guy, threadstarter. and sorry, unfortunately i've never been so i can't help you. have tons of fun with your friends and don't forget to tell us all about the nice buds you'll (hopefully) be smoking up a storm :wave:

5. lol thanks man and dont you worry i'll be posting when we get back and I aim to be smoking some fairly sweet buds :smoking: