amsterdam gc field trip

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedandcrazed, Dec 19, 2008.

1. are there any group discount rates for trips to amsterdam or anything? how sick would that be if we got cheap tickets because we got like 50 people to go. i looked around on google a little bit but nothing really good

i know theres got to be something out there

2. That'd be badass but I've never heard of group packages through an airline.

3. that would be awesome get an extra ticket return way tho so i can bring back a hooker

4. if i had the money i would go, maybe sometime in the next couple months, 4/20?

5. maybe we could crash at SJ's house? hahahahahaha...

6. AHAHHAHA fuck ya!

i'd be so down for this.

Man, if this could actully happen, it would be great!

-BW

7. i second that

8. i wish someone would make it happen... as often as it's brought up

9. word .

10. That would be badass

11. It could happen. Anyone could do it, I don't think booking the plane tickets and everything all together is feasible because everyone is going to to be coming from different places so the expense of traveling to meet at the designated airport would probably cancel out any savings you could make by booking everyone on the same flight package..and i dont think you'd find a flight package like that anyway. Everyone would probably have to book their own flights.

You could book out most of some hostel in Amsterdam and you'd probably save money there..

There's only two things everyone needs to make this happen: money and commitment. Then all you have to do is designate someone to organize it, create a paypal acc or something..

It could be done, but I kinda doubt if anyone's than serious about it.

12. Just camp out somewhere

13. I've been a couple of times but only go for a few days at a time, never enough time to really get to know people, would be cool to be out there with a bunch of people who all share a common interest (not weed, GC).

14. I'm really looking forward to my next trip up to amsterdam. If someone can make this happen I'd definitely wanna join in, assuming I've got the cash. :D

15. I'll do it. Only costs me 160 euros for the train ticket and whatever I spend there. :D

16. anyone know a rough estimate on the trip?

17. Depends on how you're getting there and where you're staying. You might be able to find a cheap flight (or flight and train ticket if it's cheaper). When I went 2 summers ago we stayed at a cheap hotel that we really liked, but you can also stay in a hostel.

I'd say if you saved around 2000 bucks you'd be able to stay there for a week and indulge. :D

Just my guess though. I don't really remember exactly how much we spent on the hotel, and we were staying in Paris before we went there so we took a different flight.