Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam for my 21st

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coachbus, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Leaving in a few hours, going to be there for 4 days... suggestions? any must-do activities?

Let me know blades!

2. Get high as fuck :D

3. I don’t have a clue! lol

4. Go to a snackbar and eat a kroket and a patatje oorlog if you have the munchies. :D Also try to find a stroopwafel stand and buy a fresh stroopwafel. I think a boat ride along the canals is pretty cool too, see the city from a different angle. Eat some magic truffles if you're into that kind of stuff. I don't know if you like museums but there's lots of good ones.

5. Oh and do a little research on what coffeeshops are good. Many of the ones you're bound to come across because they're close to the tourists attractions are not very good. There's pleny of sites that have good info on this. I personally couldn't really recommend any because I haven't been to Amsterdam often.

6. Ur welcome :)

P. S. If u like hash visit Betty Boo, they have great selection :)

Attached Files:

7. Don't get abducted

8. By who? lol

9. Idk man I've seen Taken and Taken 2, I know what goes down over in the European countries. Then you add the hostel movies and you've got yourself a big no no travel zone

10. Find a coffeeshop and ignore any reviews you read online. Just check them out for yourself.

Oh and febo is great if you only have like 3 euro in coins free. Vending machine burgers. Great for munches on the way to the next coffeeshop.

I'm sat in a coffeeshop right now smoking a bit of cheese :) don't expect a cheap time though if you buy drinks a lot in the coffeeshops.

11. Shhhh... you're spooking him. I already have a buyer for him.

12. Ill just go ahead and assume all of America is like the movie Deliverance ;)

13. Haha my bad dude I didn't mean to fuck up your hustle. Disregard my posts op, you won't get abducted..... We promise :D

[quote name='"Jamesy C"']

Ill just go ahead and assume all of America is like the movie Deliverance ;)[/quote]

Dude you'd be surprised just how accurate that movie is

14. I bet it is in some places. Scary biscuits. Sorry, cookies!

15. Do they have the extra "tasty" mushrooms in some of the coffee shops? Cus I've seen some videos but was just wondering if they still sell them, if so do that!

16. They banned the mushrooms because some French girl smoked weed, took xtc and ate magic mushrooms and then jumped out of her windows. There are still magic truffles which are pretty similar but most coffeeshops don't sell them, so you'll either have to go to a smart shop or find a coffeeshop that does sell them.

17. so fucking jealous.:(:(:(

have fun though. hit some :smoking: for us less fortunate

18. Hell yeah, have a great time!

19. #19 ImSoLicked, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    Don't just sit and chill in the coffeeshops all day, buy some pre rolled or roll your own and walk around the city. Dam square is a cool place to smoke, we found a gram of some nice weed in a baggy on the floor there :D

Also, we hired a boat and cruised through the canals smoking.

20. This.

Be careful of tourist traps. go further out and thats where the locals go. Make sure you crack the nugs open before you buy them and see if its mouldy on the inside. Be careful to keep hold of your stuff at all times