Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amsterdam Coffeeshops/Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Draconian, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Alright, I'm goin' on a trip to Amsterdam. What bud in the Coffee Shops would you reccomend I try. Please feel free to suggest good coffee shops or headshops. Thanks!!:hello:

2. http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html

This site is pretty useful as it lists pretty much all of the coffeeshops and has consumer reviews for each one so you can find one that fits your interests. Also lists where they are locacted, what their opening and closing hours are, etc. Hope this helps.

3. ^ That's not a bad site, but do bear in mind, everyone has different ideas about what good weed is, and what kind of high they prefer.

Avoid any commercial, UK/US run coffeeshops like the plague; they are overrated, overpriced and full to bursting with tourists, and the weed is usually very average. Get off the main drag to find the best places; not just for weed, but eating places etc, too.

PM me for a few local secrets if you wish.......;)

4. Sick thanks. Now, my next question would be where are the best places to go bong/pipe shoping there?

5. i dont relle think your gonna run into trouble finding good bud and glass:D

6. Nowhere; it's all hideously overpriced, and you don't really want to arouse suspicion at the airport......they can bust you for possession if you have a used bong/rilling machine/pipe etc on you.

I always buy a new rolling machine out there and leave the old one behind. If you don't need to buy anything like that, I'd avise you not to bother, TBH.