Amsterdam 2013 : Myths + to go to coffeeshops.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by EuroWeed, Jan 4, 2013.

1. +1 I am thinking about visiting in june possibly too! Would like to here more about this and the brothels.

2. Going to Amsterdam for my first time next month. Beyond excited, thanks for the information you provided, cleared a few things up for me and my friends.
    Had a look at the coffee shops you mentioned, I like the look of the Grey Area, purely for the font they used haha, will be checking those out.

3. i always booked my accommodations through hostelworld.com in Amsterdam. Just make sure you read the recent reviews and ratings...

one of my favorites was the Flying Pig Hostel. Very weed friendly culture, lots of younger people, parties and events all the time. If you're looking for a quiet relaxing trip then don't stay here (unless you go to their beach hostel in Noordwijk... which is super chill).

Flyingpig.nl

peace, hippy:smoking:

4. Is that weed €55 per gram?!

5. Going to Amsterdam in march, can't wait.

6. So stoked right now, going to amsterdam and haarlem in 6 days selling merch for my bros band (who are on a Europe tour)

7. No thats budder(/wax).

Also booked my accommodation :D Staying in the Lazy Monkey :)

8. Whats the average prices of the brothels, what are some quality ones.

9. You will be overwhelmed with the choice of brothels there. They are everywhere! The 'hot' women that could easily pass for super models generally go for €50.00 for 20 mins. Although you can strike a deal with some of them. The lower end or average women ( i know I sound shallow but it's the only way to explain) go for €30 -€40 a session. Normally 20 mins. These are also negotiable. Not all are negotiable though. So be prepared to have the door slammed on you if you are trying to haggle prices.

10. Its not really my thing to pay for sex, but its something I wanted to try, and have the experience.

11. Just steer clear of the blue light rooms in the RLD....

12. Blue light rooms in the red light district? :laughing:

13. Feel free to add on to this

14. lol they are for tranny whores!

Nothing like a bj off a dirty female hooker when your floating about the dam on a trippy sativa, so damn filthy :smoking:

15. Man I think a vacation where I can legally smoke weed and have cheap sex is great!

The fact that I have to spend lots of money to even get a chance of having sex here in America makes paying for sex in another country priceless.

16. lol blue lights have a penis...

17. I'd stay away from the red light and go to a real whore house. The rld girls only do what you tell them before hand and will often try to keep their service to a minimum while the real institutions will offer more for less.

18. I'm finally in Europe and will be visiting soon...so frickin' excited!!! Wooooo!

Anyone know a good dog friendly place to stay near some good coffeeshops?

19. Thanks for posting this info man. I'm looking to come back this summer after being there for a week in 2011. Just gotta find someone I know that wants to come with to offset the price of a room. I fell in love with Amsterdam. I felt very comfortable and more at home while being abroad. It doesn't have that "big city" intimidation factor to it like most other cities and besides the whole pot scene. I'm big on electronic music.

20. :laughing: Definitely, unless of course, you are into that.

The purple lights also contain a different kind of woman, mostly of male origin. But there are also women... very very large women who use purple lights. They sit in the window eating a family bucket of KFC all night, rubbing it on themselves as they try to coax you into their lair. I'm not sure what happens in these rooms.. but I have seen men come out limping. My advice would be to steer clear, no matter how bad you have the munchies... I hear they don't like to share their chicken!