AMS plant from Greenhouse (newbie grower)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stonerhead94, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I'm a new grower and this is my first grow. So wish me luck. I have a ams plant from green house that I've been growing and it's on day 14 veg. My setup made my own grow box out of plywood and 2x4s, with a 6inch fan for exhaust and 6inch fan for oscillating. I have 4 26 watt ( 100 watt equivalent) cfls at 6500k. I do have a couple questions
    1. How can I get the stem thicker? (I've heard a fan with a light breeze helps) but anything else? I currently have my plant supported with a paintbrush stick and bread tie.
    2. My leaf egdes are slightly curling upward. No heat issues, I feed it a small fert with 1:1:1 ratio every 4 days or so. Don't know if I have a decifiancy or its genetics (which I doubt)
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    And I hope some of you can stick around throughout my grow and help a fellow stoner achieve some beautiful flowers. :) Picture attached.

Attached Files:

2. Silica will help with strong and flexible stems and a fan blowing on it just enough to make it dance a little

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you by chance take a look at the leaves? Do you see the side edges curl up a little bit? Know what that could be?

4. That’s usually a sign of heat stress but if your temps are good it’s probably fine

5. My last update was 9 days ago. And this beauty has exploded!!! I started using super thrive and wow you can tell the differance! What do you guys think? Screenshot_20180829-182207.png

• Like Like x 1