Amphetamines

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by marijuanauser, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I know theres a crash that comes with amphetamine use, but can you actually have an addiction like a typical crackheadish, junky addiction? I mean its not that hard to stop using them, but like is it or would it be possible to get addicted so you do crazy shit for the pills? Cause when I was younger I read a book about drugs and how one girl used speed to do homework and what not and then she got so addicted all she cared about was getting "high", probably some propaganda, but is that possible? I just want to know so if I go on another amphetamine binge again I won't have some crazy addiction suprise and have to fight addiction, cause I know it will suck. The hangover is fine, just smoke some weed and its all better. I think fromm what I wrote I asked two questions, idk, lets see. Can you have a serious addiction to amphetamines? and oh, I asked one question, if you find another please share cause frankly I can't find it. So yeah, I would appreaciate to hear your thoughts and if you have experience on this addiction subject possiblitiy matter.

2. Yes you can have a serious addiction to amphetamines. But everything in moderation. And binges usually imo make you go crazy afterwards.

3. #3 smokie, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    yes you can get addicted. How long it takes for you to get addicted to whatever amphetamine you take depends on you, and how much your using or abusing it etc....

4. well this aint really my thing i like gettin slowed down not jigged up but i think you can get addicted cuz theres methamphetamine and pplz addicted to it left an right

5. I use dextroamphetamine, I should have clarified, dexedrine. So whats the addiction rate or whatever on this? and for others I mean like adderall, etc.

6. I've had friends and family members completely destroy their lives over amphetamine addiction, it's probably as addictive as drugs get before you start to get into opiate territory.

I've used adderal several times and have used meth two times, the comedown is the worst part and it's the reason that shit is so addictive, you have to constantly be on it or you're going to experience the lowest feeling a human can pretty much experience.

That being said, if you can keep your habits under control, amphetamines arent really that bad for you; it's the addiction that's dangerous.

7. ya dude i had the worst hangover of my life today. last night i snorted 20mgs adderall and parachuted 20mgs so i could stay up all night and drink. well i ended up getting completely smashed of cheap ass wolfschmidt vodka and keystone light. today was not fun