Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amphetamines and cannabis...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NikoBellic45, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ... I personally enjoy it I think the highs (although quite opposite) compliment eachother...Anyone enjoy this combo? I just ingested a 10 mg regular and blazed a 3.5 gram tulip with my homeboy..feelin pretty good...the amph isn't as hard as coke but it gives u that speedy feelin mental clarity while bein blazed out my mind...awesome

2. It varies for me...sometimes smoking will make me feel amazing while on amphetamine but sometimes i just turn into a zombie and don't move. I like the clear speedy feeling of amphetamines so i usually don't mix the two till the comedown

3. love smoking while speeding, i feel the high hits harder and the euphoric sensation is amazing

4. extacy and weed is the best mix

5. Pure Molly alone is the best ... But it's been like three yeArs since I danced with that bitch

6. Amphetamines to me are just a waste of money. All it does for me is increase my heart rate and make me talk a lot. Weed by itself or painkillers are 10x better then amphetamines. And yes XTC and weed is a very good mix. Speed is nasty to snort and has the shittiest comedown in the world. Fuck that shit

7. Fuck speed. Go get some tar and smoke a bowl. Opiates are 100x better for sure.

8. It depends. Sometimes my heart rate gets out of control, and I feel the pot only makes it worse.

Otherwise there's nothing better than writting songs on the combo :)

9. I love to smoke a nice jay when comin down from some E.
    But being real blazed and being really rolly, no thanks.

As for something like adderrall and weed, or whatever speedy + weed. Nah.
    I smoke when I come down from things, it makes it that much smoother, and wont hit u like a 4 year old dried up sponge to the head.

10. Fuck man i dont smoke any of those hard drugs i only do WEED , SRHOOMS and thats it and i fucking hate tobaco. LOL. how diff is amph high than weed

11. Amphetamines are stupid in my opinion but what I will do is give them some credit. They are crazy. It is a lot lot lot different from weed. Increase heart rate, running around, smoking a lot of cigarettes. And the comedown is horrible. Especially off Ritalin holy shit.

12. Never tried it, never will.

13. weed is essential for me when I take adderall,I have some shitty comedowns,and will stay up days if I dont smoke and im speeding.

14. yeah hopefully your not smoking 10 mg aderall?

15. Haha. You can smoke Ritalin. I used to smoke the 25mg's off foil(STUPID). They don't taste too bad, but not as good as OC. :D

16. Yea I never smokE it...I said ingest...never smoke powder never... I honestly prefer just weed alone but when I got work to do there ain't a better combo

17. LOL @ the pic

Yeah, though, I was thinking the same thing. I've seen like 3 different threads in here that should be in the box today. I wonder why there's been so many recently. :confused:

18. I like no higher than 15 mg adderall with no tollerence + a blunt.

19. #20 mstandlee, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    I dont know what everyone is coming in here saying they dont like speedin. I love it. In fact chewing up 50mg's ritilan as we speak. I love how sweet they are, like chicklets gum, but much, much better. It definately helps if you have an empty stomach, which seems to be pretty constant with any amphetamines. But if you like to speed for excessive amounts of time, you can be VERY productive. =P Longest I've every sped for was 6 days.. I crashed for a solid 48. But it was the worst sleep in my life, cuz I was only sleeping for maybe 8 hours total, the rest of the time was the comedown. I would highly recomend something for the comedown. You can become quite "ill" after 3-4 days of speeding. A nice benzo helps alot, or some good herb helps.

<======== Long tweeker post xD

Way off on dosing.. Lol. 150mg's I couldnt even imagine.