Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

amphetamine & THC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by krzew, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Is this true that taking apmhetamine 3 days long, is burning out all THC from your fat???

hm, interesting
    have anybody heard about it

2. heh IDK, i wouldn't touch that shit if i was you dood. Niacin must do a similar thing (plus it doesnt cause insomnia!).

3. amphetamines are very dangerous to get into. i dunno about it burning off all your thc metabolites tho. just go jogging or something.

4. Haha, no, I don't know where you heard that, but it's not true. You can smoke all the meth you want, pop all the amphetamines you want, whatever; it's not going to get any THC out of your system.

Are you sure you didn't get confused when someone said that amphetamines will stay in your system for about 3 days?

5. yea, it seems like if you take amphetamines for 3 days straight to try to pass a DT, you are gonna get hooked on meth, and you are gonna fail your test absolutely out of control.

6. haha, you dirty men

amphetamines are not that bad for you, just dont do meth, lol
    but regular amphetamines wont kill you, just i dont suggest doing them in a row, as they are pretty addictive, lol

i take them everyonce in a while

oh and btw, they test for amphetamines on DT's too, so if your taking those, to get rid of your THC, than most likely theyll test you and find amphetamines and THC in your system

7. Ofcourse I have never thoght to take meth, just for burn thc (who wants to burn THC, more THC means better:)

but now i have some reflection abuot jogging and making any kind of sport..
    sometimes i have been swimming, after taking some puffs....... and that was .... well INCREDIBLE. I mean it

first - when U start U almost cant stop, it so great and pleasurable that i swim almost all day
    second - great contact with body, veray calm breathe and determined to activity, and sometimes feel like perpetuum mobile:)
    third - water and having fun with it is very balanced so u dont use only one part of body, but all your muscles and bones and organs.... which with MJ comes anoher compelexity connection with your body and existence

After such entertainment u feel much more like u woldnt smoke anyway...
    (i mean in diffrence u would just sitting and talking with peoplz) is this possible that it burns much more thc?. Mayby THC is projected by nature to take our butts and do something, to keep us close to reality?? hm?

ive heard that thc is balancing beetwen blood and fat with 10% algoritm, interesting how jogging, swimming and other activities comes to it and interact with this process...

8. you done smoked yaself retarded.

9. just because its amphetamines, doesnt mean its methamphetamines

meth and amphetamines are different

10. amphetamine like adderall arent too bad used VERY sparingly. meth is gross, crystal meth is gross, while im on the subject crack is gross....coke is good to try a few times but give it up when u get bored, it will ruin ur life/wallet!!!

11. exactly
    meth bad
    but speed good
    crack bad
    but coke good
    lol

12. its funny that a thing like baking soda and water makes somthing evil, lol

i roll with a bottle of water and a box of arm and hammer, im a bad ass!, lol

blaze on...