Amphetamine overdose

Discussion in 'General' started by eCENTRIC, May 31, 2008.

1. I'm reading lots of different shit from people claiming to have "overdosed" on 100mg of d-amp. I'm thinking it's just people who get really spun and call 911 out of panic. I have taken over 100mg of adderall instant release with no problems, but I normally had a little xr in there and always took it orally.

If I crushed up the beads in 100mg xr adderall salts and snorted them, is there ANY possibility I could od? I have access to downers. I just want to dance and be social and feel good. If no one responds within a few hours here I'll just snort like 60mg and eat the rest of it. Please post any sources for a REAL overdose if you think it's possible. Thanks.

2. have u had any experience with dexedrine?

3. You're not gonna feel any of that if you snort 100mg of adderall.

4. Yes I have experience with amphetamines and I've done meth before. I'm looking at this powder and this is a lot to snort lol. I might eat it all.

Does anyone know it's potency vs meth? 50mg of meth is ok to do and I think I read that the methyl group on meth-amp raises potency 3 fold. Dunno if I'm mistaken though.

5. For real, why so much? If you just want to feel good and have a good time then take like 60 I guess. I usually only take a 30 and smoking some bud and I'll feel pretty good. But on the other hand I'm pretty much the exact opposite of someone with ADD, i'm super chill. So adderall does me pretty good :p

6. I barely even notice under 60mg of it and 80mg is enough to get me kind of up there. 100mg overkill? I won't be smoking tonight because the person having the party is a nazi about smoking.

7. Yeah I'm sure it's different for you since you actually have add.. I know a friend that would take insannnee amounts and he never died.. I don't think he was prescribed it, but he was a pretty hyper person. He said his heart hurt pretty bad one time, my other friend thought he was going to have a heart attack.. but he didn't, and he was fine. So he's not dead.. I think he took something like 150 once, maybe more. Something like 5-6 30mg. you'll probably be fine if you've taken close to 100 before. Though at least eat it, don't snort it all. But would you rather take to little, or too much?

8. Obviously I would rather take too little than overdose given only those choice, but ideally I would want to get a perfect dose. I'm going to eat like 40-50mg and snort a little bump or 2 and just do little lines in the bathroom as I feel I need them.

9. meth is for dumb fucks IMO, it rots your teeth and gives horrible scabs all over ur face. whats a recmended MG for a good trip on dexedrine any1 kno???

10. snorting adderall is pretty nasty, the drip is disgusting, if i were you id just eat 80mg

11. Dexadrine=meth they are both amphetamines. In fact methamphetamine (proper name methylamphetamine) is sometimes used to treat severe adhd. Meth gets it name for the length if its chemical chain... Methyl=1 Ethyl=2 Propyl=3 Butyl=4... so on. So basicaly all amphetamines are the same they just have different potencies and chemical formulas.

12. well thank you for that usefull piece of info.