Amphetamine auto week 5

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lemneisaa, Nov 5, 2016.

1. This is my buddies amphetamine auto plant. It is currently at week five and is starting to flower. The seedbank says this strain is a super fast one a about 50-60 days (i know seedbanks do exaggerate grow times) though this plant seems to be budding very slowly.

The plant did have some excessive feeding in its veg period which I think will affect the yield but it seems like even the main cola is going to be a popcorn nug.

It is currently under a 600w HPS that has been dimmed to 400w and has great air flow and Temps

Does anyone have any suggestions?

1478316172113.jpg 1478316177105.jpg 1478316181955.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's why I've always been weary of autos

3. I think you could have gotten more out of it had you done some LST on her. Could have bent the main cola down to get all your tops more level and gotten better light to all bud sights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh for sure he could have gotten more from it. Though I know autos aren't very tolerant of training so it seemed best to leave it. It did bush out a lot more than expected. Probably about 20 bud sites on a 1ft tall plant. It does have 3 weeks left to bud up according to the seedbank but I personally think 4-5 more

5. How often you water/.feed. looks overwatered

6. I think he's watering it 2 times a week and 1 of those with nutes. This particular plant is in a soil grow and nutrient buildups occurred which is why some leaves are thin and whispy.

He has learned valuable lessons about growing and has gained much more knowledge and is now using coco coir on all future grows with success. It's just this first amphetamine and also a great white shark that were grown in bad soil and had the mistakes made to it.

The great white shark is even worse in my opinion ahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. Am growing in soil, always have, it's lacking in potassium or similar, leaves are very droopy bro

• Like Like x 1
  8. In your opinion are they droopy from overwatering or a nute problem

I have a feeling he's been watering it more than he told me. Just trying to help the guy out

9. Drop the "my friend" bit.

10. Ahaha no this one genuinely is my friends. You can see from my other posts I have my own grows going on.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will be able to snap a pic later on tonight. Will keep you posted

12. As I said earlier in this thread this plant was my buddy's plant. I currently have auto purple and Auto big bud on the go. If you check my recent posts you'll see I have a grow diary on them. I also have a blue cheese and kushBerry on their first day of flower right now.