Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amoxicillin Out Of Body Experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedAger, Jun 11, 2013.

1. So I got a prescription for amoxicillin/clavulanate 875mg for antibiotics for an injury, and I popped one as soon as I got it which was around 12:45. Then I went and smoked 2 blunts with some people and had the strangest but most amazing out of body experience I've ever experienced. It was pretty much psychedelic, and for like 20 mins I felt like I was in a 3D cartoon, that's how defined and strange the colors were. People seemed to stick out in my mind and their colors contrasted so greatly that it maked everything look really detailed. Also, upon someone touching me I would get a crazy sensation where they touched and it would send a rush through that body part and it would start pulsing sort of. It was unreal. I have a feeling the meds I took before had an influence on this. Also, it took me at least 6-7hours to come down from the high completely, although the psychadelic part only lasted like 20mins. Anyone else experience this?

2. Cant talk about unmentionables man. Fuck pills ill stick to my natural pain meds

3. Oh I thought I could if I was trying to figure out details about a side effect.

4. Cant help you on the pill part but if you have a question about weed come here.

you mean like real life?? :confused:

6. No but the way the people around me looked was different. They looked almost pasty, overcolored, similar to the way a cartoon would look.

7. Amoxicilin? Yup the schools let out for summer..

8. Amoxicillian is a doctor prescribed pill for bacterial infections. It's not like a drug you take to get high.

9. What do you mean?

10. Yeah but he's talking about getting high off it. And we aren't allowed to talk about prescription meds. 

11. I got high off the weed. I just wanted to know of the amoxicillin possibly enlarged or over exaggerated the high. I didnt even mean to take the two at once I forgot I had taken it after I had smoked. I had just never had that experience and I wanted to know why..

12. Nothing man. So did you pass this year? I almost had to take summer school. What about you? :rolleyes:

13. Op you know that's an antibiotic right?
    You most likely had an allergic reaction and should seek medical help.
    Antibiotics don't get you high.

14. I wanna smoke what your smokin as long as it aint that slaiva stuff.

15. Hahahahahahahahaha you're taking antibiotics dude...

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545