Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amounts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngspitta, Jul 9, 2010.

1. How many joints (average size) could you roll with a G?

2. Probably one decent one, or two tiny little ones.

3. agreed

4. ^ what he said.

5. so basically its not really worth buying such a small amount unless its dank?

6. not saying that just saying you will only get one nice sized joint with a gram but with a bong/bowl a gram is all you will need to get high if smoking by yourself

7. I roll about 3 small-sized joints off a gram, all of which get me blazed because of the strength of the weed. So it's worth it if you get dank.

8. Or unless it's $5.

9. lol i think thats the problem for me..the price offered seems a little much for just one joint

10. Well not every bid is the same. With some strains you could get 3 small joints from a gram.
    Try to buy more then 1g at a time if possible. Make sure to store your bud properly.

11. I get 2-3 good size spliffs out of a G.

12. Any commonly used alternatives to jars for storing?

13. [​IMG]

14. Pill bottles are great.