Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amounts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by echo564, Oct 22, 2008.

1. The one time ive boughten so far has been a dub..... thinkin about buyin some more and just wondering what amounts you guys usually buy in?

2. I usually buy KB or some dank stuff, and im a casual smoker so i get an eighth (3.5g). Lasts me about a week. When i come across a deal or some really nice bud ill usually pick up a fourth.

people usually get mids like an O at a time... or a 20 bag if they are low on cash and want to smoke a blunt or something

3. Usually a quarter.

But I live in Canada and get it on the cheaps.

If I had to pay alot I would probably stick to an eighth

4. yeah im thinkin about buyin in eighths from now on.... thats like 25-30 for higher mids??? how much is an eighth usually in your neck of the woods?whatever kinda stuff you buy

5. i got a eighth of green crack for 50 bux :hello:

6. DANK like MED quality 1/8ths can go for 70. dont buy into that. ever. 50 and below for dank is a good deal, 50 being max. i WOULD pay 60 for death. like. fresh off the taint duckbutter fresh