Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amount To Buy For July Holiday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kalashnikov95, May 27, 2013.

1. Hello fellow pot-heads and weed-fiends. I just wanted to ask you guys about how much bud I should buy/chip in for, for the holiday coming up! Here's the details:
    -My mate has a free house from 1st July for 3 weeks.
    -My 2-week holiday starts 1st July.
    -I'm going to be very busy the 2nd week so don't include that.
    -Sesh group of 3 people, including me.
    -Us 3 can easily finish 3g mixed with 3 ciggs in a day, punching cones.
    -3g for $50, Quart (7g) for $100, Half-o (14g) for like $170-$180 and an ounce for $300

Question 1: How much should we buy to last the whole holiday?
    Question 2: How much should I chip in for that amount if im only smoking the first week, and a couple of days on the 3rd week)

Note: I usually punch 8-9 cones before I'm borderline greening-out, each cone is like .15 or .2g

Thanks in advance!

2. what do you mean by punching cones? and by those prices, id probably get the oz everytime:p

3. He sounds austrailian my brothers mom refers to it as me smoking cones, smokin weed=punchin cones

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah haha punching cones = ripping bowls.