Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

amount of herb - smoking preference

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -aCe-, Nov 13, 2010.

1. hey watsup guys.
    so recently i have been hitting the bong often and noticed that packing .1-.2 bowls with longer intervals between hits is much more relaxing than packing .3-.5 bowls and ripping all of it like chuck norris lol.
    If you ask me, amount/time is very important and since bud affects people differently, it can really alter the high.

So what do you guys prefer and elaborate : D

2. I'm a casual smoker so maybe this won't really be of any use to anyone, but I like to pack around .3-.5 in my spoon pipe.

I usually toke maybe 2-3 times a week to help me relax and I find .3-.5g enough to get me nice and toasty for a good 3 hours or so, or until I pass out, lmao.

3. I space it out. I don't really have any idea of the amount I put in my spliffs cos I don't weigh it, but it's about average I guess.

I space my spliffs out though. I'll have a fairly strong spliff to begin with and then just smoke only when i need to "top up" my high. I find you eventually can't get any higher...but instead get a steady level of high that you can just maintain by carrying on smoking.

But that's when I'm on my own. If I'm with friends, I have a different mentality. I'll be having fun...and I'll smoke and smoke and smoke til I can't huff no more. :smoke:

4. .1-.2 in a bowl? what is that like one hit? cmon man jam pack that bowl, i bet you could make it hold at least a gram. but a little doobie is a gram. a fatty is like 2 or more papers...or a blunt.

5. OP, yea i just take lil snaps ~.2 about an hour apart keeps a steady high

6. Out of my bong.....I pack VERY tiny bowls and clear it. Probably like .1 or less. Keeps my tolerance nice and low. Probably smoke this amount 2-3 times a day. Except I'm on a t-break now...48 hours strong :)

7. yea i stopped for 5 days... then smoked with my friends... and i was like fuck, cuz i gotta pass a drug test... so now im on day 7 hopefully i dont get tested for a week or so! but you can make it, its soo worth it!!!

8. I pack 4 or 5 bong snaps (.05 - .1) and I'm extremely blazed for a while.

I do notice a difference in the high when I just pack a bowl and smoke it down.

9. I prefer to smoke small amounts, like the OP says, and finish those in one hit.

If I put like .5 or .6 in a bowl and try to rip it then I'd feel all overwhelmed.

I smoke out of a bubbler by the way, so if I try to milk it then the smoke is really hot and concentrated. D:

10. Yeah but once in a while i like to take huge rips just because

11. i usually let the chamber fill and just take small hits (carb on the bong)

12. My preference is to smoke smaller amounts throughout the day or through an extended period of time. Because usually what I do is get to a "high enough for now" point and then go do some stuff and then smoke some more later. that's why I like using a small water bong. but recenently I've been using buckets and I won't complain since it's all free for me with my friends but I don't have a high tolerence right now and when I take a bucket usually I get super baked pretty fast and then I get tired and sleep so it's not as fun.