Amoril's Medicine Cab - Master Kaze - Test Grow for MNS / Shantibaba

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by amoril, May 25, 2009.

1. cool update bro

Looking good.

Peace:)

2. The only male i ever heard of that could sit patiently was
    Mahatma Gandhi, and Ben Kingsley pretty much ruined that with a few of his subsequent roles.

Making him wait for his 'tang? Man, that's just cruel LMAO

EDIT: Somehow i knew you wouldn't let those beans slip through your fingers Jack ;)

3. good things come to those who wait. In this case, ive compared him to MK3, the other male I had at the last minute. MK2 has much more hollow stems, and a slightly more sativa influenced leaf pattern, even with the cool curving on alternate leafsets.

he may not be patient, but he's workin on his game...thats for sure. :devious:

4. Its been a few since the last update, and some of these pics are starting to look better IMO.

for what its worth, there was some stray pollen at some point. Probably from the male i found when I flowered, the timeline would be about right for seed maturation. Its my own fault for neglecting the plants for a period of time, fortunately the pollination was minor.

------------

we are though 5 weeks for MK4, MK7, and MK9. MK9 is gettin REAL close, maybe a 7-8 week phenotype (masterkush anyone??).

MK10 is 4 weeks in, and even though she's a week behind, she looks the least developed at 4 weeks, making me think the haze is indeed representative in it as well.

All plants are being fed 5ml/g Nova Bloom, 5ml/g Liquid KoolBloom, and now 10ml/g molasses.

------------

pic 1 - MK4. Just a nice budshot.

pic 2 - MK7. This is one of the two im banking on for a decent expression of a little haze....the other is 10.

pic 3 - MK9 - The early bird get's the worm....or in this case, the clean pallate :D In the picture, there are three terminal buds. The middle bud is NOT MK9, the left and right are. You can clearly see the difference in maturity, so I like this pic.

pic 4 - MK9 again. This time, we zoomed in on the left-side bud from the previous pic. Anyone see a trichome? lmao.

pic 5 - MK10. Like I said, this is a late-bloomer. A week behind, and probably the longest flower time anyhow...

pic 6 - group shot. Theyre gettin kinda tight in there.

Attached Files:

5. They look yummy Amoril, good job, nicely done! :wave:

6. Damn that kaze is filling out...

Mk9 definately looks impressive

7. #107 amoril, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009

aww look, you didnt even insult me and :bolt: this time. Now I feel special lmao :smoke:

yeah, MK9 is definately one of the most resinous plants Ive seen in a minute. Ive got another good shot of her tonight :D

-----------------

6 weeks down for most of the group / 5 weeks for MK10. Tonight though, we focus on MK9 since she is into her final flush now, and MK7, because I think Im in love.

pic 1 - Group hug. MK7 and MK10 are still slightly growing, so there is a noticeable height discrepancy in this shot. The two taller ladies have been supercropped and bent more times than I can count...they truly want to grow.
    DSC01169.jpg

pic 2 and 3 - Two pics, similar shots. These are just to showcase the resin on MK9. She is loaded. Smells very sickly sweet, like rotten fruit. Guessing 2 weeks, max left on this lady, making her an 8 week finisher.
    DSC01162.jpg
    DSC01163.jpg

pic 4 - MK7 shot by her lonesome. She is going to be a moderate / above average yielder, IMO, and probably near a 10+ week finish.
    DSC01157.jpg

pic 5 - MK7 shot on one of the buds. My hand is visible slightly in the pic, to give a size reference... Right now, she is blowing my mind with her scent. The strongest odor is that of freshly ground black pepper (complete with nostril burning :eek:), and undertones of earthy/musky and something that gives me a "sour" impression....I dont know how to qualify that last one lmao.
    DSC01160.jpg

pic 6 - MK7 closeup on a bud. She still has at least a month, but the trichs are starting to develop nicely, and she looks like she's going to be coated :D
    DSC01158.jpg

------

well, hope you all enjoy this round...it was a fun one for me.

8. I can't see any resin at all :confused_2: Must be under all that sugar on your buds.

-----

BW hits 12/12

9. man, bustin me on the incorrect use of the term "resin"....sad thing is, youre right. I dont care though.

ill keep an eye out for the BW updates that youre going to be posting in the near future... I decided to make that statement declarative, and not interrogative, indicating that you are required to update within the next couple days.

I cant decide what Im going to run next, but the black widow is definately a contender....

10. #110 ricard0, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Do my posts really come across that seriously? Really, i'm not holding a whip lol
    If only addressed accordingly, i'll gladly sheath my rapier whit lmao <-- Big joke, i have not the whit of a cow-fly
    Apparently the urge to draw blood is hidden in my subconscious :confused 'cause it happens in real life too and that's why my circle of friends is so small_3: <-- joking.... kinda

I really was just trying to find a clever way to comment on how frosty your nugs are becoming. But somehow, i think you already knew that ;)

Aside from yourself, alot of folks seem "hard of humor" for lack of a btter term. It seems i've recently rubbed several of my fellow GC members the wrong way, as my posts are generating bad reviews unless laden with compliments :confused:

My small group of friends and i are very used to displaying affection in the form of insults or physical abuse (ie. a good jab to the torso or a flying piece of chinese throwing toast). To be frank, i'm not sure i'd know they cared if i wasn't on the receiving end of something unpleasant once in a while rofl

-END RANT-

You should know i have a big problem with authority. (I thought we all did, given our choice of hobbies lol). I will, however, acquiesce with your "request" as i have some pics stationed for upload already. I'll get to it soon enough.

-----

I'm really looking forward to hearing how that MKaze smokes. I'd be surprised if it didn't impress you on some level/s. I've yet to harvest any of his gear so i'm still on the edge of my seat.

11. lmao, my best friend and I have a throat-chopping game. We try to catch the other off guard, and if successful, we land a karate chop to the other's throat. I definately agree on the abusive love, its the most entertaining for sure.

on that note, I almost did a :grammar police: when I responded to your last post, but decided not to. In retrospect, I should have, but oh well....

12. I might find your throat-chop game a bit more entertaining if i hadn't been dragged by my dog at full clip into a wire as a kid. Literally clothes-lined. Still wince when i see a throat shot to this day lol

It was the sack-tap when we were younger :eek: Glad those days are over

13. Hey dude, they are getting so fat! Lookin' real nice! :smoke:

14. pic 1 - MK9 this is a whole plant shot. duh.:rolleyes:
    DSC01170.jpg

pic 2 - MK9 bud closeup. She is through 7 weeks of flower, and has been flushed for a week now. Trich's are still clear and cloudy, not really any amber at all yet. So, we shall go at least another week, maybe 10 days.
    DSC01173.jpg

pic 3 - MK10 plant shot. She is the late arrival, and is only through 6 weeks of flower. She's been bent a few times, and this shot really gives that perspective.
    DSC01189.jpg

pic 4 - MK10 she isnt really chunking up at all yet, but she has been filling in nicely. Once they swell, I expect good things...
    DSC01190.jpg

pic 5 - MK7 plant shot. 7 weeks of flower. Still sitting in the driver's seat, as far as my interest is concerned :D
    DSC01181.jpg

pic 6, 7, and 8 are all of MK7. I just snapped a bunch off, and these were my favorites, so here ya go. No real explanation, they speak for themselves IMO.

DSC01185.jpg
    DSC01183.jpg
    DSC01187.jpg

15. Damn am, I'd ask "how's it hangin'", but the pics say it all lmao

If MK7 is in the drivers seat, who's riding shotgun? lol

Fu@kin' great job so far. They seem to have put on some weight in the last 6 days, bravo

16. #116 amoril, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009

MK10 has her back ;)

Nothing against MK9 (MK4 is out of contention...notice, I dont even update her much LMAO), but Im drawn to these two.....

to qualify that statement...here's a couple more pics of MK10. Keep in mind, she is the one that is only done with 6 weeks of flower, and looks to be every bit of a 10+week finisher....

DSC01191.jpg
    DSC01192.jpg

and a couple of canopy shots....

the first one, was taken by a close friend of mine. It prominently displays MK10 in the back corner :D
    DSC01196.jpg

and the second one was taken by me...it looks like the standard canopy shot ive been providing. I thought the variation between our photo styles, with the same camera, was cool

DSC01197.jpg

17. I'd sit in the backseat with MK9 anyday! She's a chunky monkey.

18. lol, she's looking pretty nice.

Ive just recieved some advice, from someone with a respectable amount of experience with Shanti's hazes and haze hybrids....

he feels that MK9 could be a 10-12 weeker, and that the others could be 13-15 weeks easily :eek:

I had NO IDEA the haze would be this strong in the hybrids.... i feel like its my lucky day :D

19. I've heard of some of his haze's going over 16 weeks. Talk about :eek:

It'll be fun watching those few test your patience for the next couple months LOL

LMAO Farmer, MK9 does have some junk in her trunk :ey:

20. mk9 just keeps chunking up, wow 11 weeks? Sucks waiting but its great knowing your plant still has a lot of devoloping to do(being that fuckin huge)

I LOOOOVE ME SOME HAZE! :smoking: