Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amnesia or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bluegiles, Mar 23, 2011.

1. This may be a impossible question to answer but i just bought this bud being told its amnesia and just want it confirmed. It does smell reallllllly good and is very "crystaly" you can see the shine of the thc when its held in the sun!

[​IMG]

2. yes its impossible to tell

3. i like "crystaly" buds :D

4. Does it look like dank though? It definately smells more intense then other weeds ive bought, and has anyone any idea what it COULD be then?

5. its impossible to tell what strain it is. but yes it looks pretty good. smoke it then answer the question yourself instead of asking us :)

if you dont know what it is, call it chronic, because 90% of the time you get bud in a non medical state, its just homegrown chronic

6. looks dank to me

7. The amneisa I had looked simular. Not such bright hairs though. The smell and taste were different than anyother bud I've had before though. If it is the same strain I'm sure your enjoying it :)

8. Looks like a Sativa dom... annd Amnesia Haze is a Sativa dom I believe...
    So you're on the right track :smoke: