Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amnesia Haze Making Me Imagine Am Under Psychic Attack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jonnyc55, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 jonnyc55, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    This Amnesia Haze is the most un-enjoyable smoke. Is it suppose to be a stimulating strain? I feel the sensations are quicker than what I can reprehend mentally, as if am unable to feel and take in the sensations, rather it dominates the direction of thought. So it feels.

What doesn't help is all the highly conspiratorial information I've read on the internet. Which is all about seeing things that could potentially be connected to a bigger theme. The cannabis helps me visualise the 'dot connectivity' so much more. To which the sensations of 'oh yeah' is amplified to extremes by cannabis, leading me to find more associations. This then makes myself feel more paranoid about my surroundings and stimulus.

I begin the high sedated as usual but then my usual analytical focus shifts to the fact that my mental control is limited because of the buzz in my head is capturing my interest of pleasure. But the interest in enjoying the high by feeling the high is taken advantage of by my inner desire to analyse inner small sensations as deceitfulness from an invisible threat.

In the end my high becomes wasted and I feel relieved when am on the come down.

What precautions or tips do you know of that can help set me back on the path of enjoying the high as it is rather than a sensational bonanza of conspiratorial probability.

2. smoke less chill out and take small hits