Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amnesia And Blue Cheese Dipped In Blue Cheese Tincture

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, May 20, 2013.

1. Copped a mixed eighth for $50, the bud dipped in tincture is roughly $25 a gram so it was a good deal.
    Both strains are incredibly dense, I got 3 bowls out of the small nug i ground up when I got it

The taste of the Blue Cheese is phenomenal, a bit more blueberry than cheese
    Amnesia is a new one for me, it was a really nice sativa high

[​IMG]

2. I love amnesia haze, it's one of my favorite strains, the buds look awesome

3. Dipped in... tincture? like, an alcohol tincture? Wouldn't that soak it with alcohol/dissolve the THC into the tincture?

4. #4 Stoned342, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Blue Cheese is my favourite strain. Tastes like flavoured candy :smoke:

Nice pickup op

5. where am I?

6. He uses glycerin tincture, not alcohol. Trust me, it's not killing the potency

7. He uses glycerin tincture, not alcohol. Trust me, it's not killing the potency

8. DIPPED in tincture? Wow bro, I'm jealous. That sounds amazing. Beautiful buds already + Dat tincture = THE SUPAH DANK