Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ammonia and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcothor, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Doctor said i had ammonia, could i still smoke aamt 4/20 or will it ruin t this year? i smoked yesterday and today without knowing and didnt feel anything differant! can anyone help me!

2. Ammonia is a chemical...

Yes you can smoke if you have pneumonia though. It won't cause any nasty side effects combined with the pneumonia, but it could be rough on your throat or lungs.

3. Lmao, its pneumonia. I would say sure, bong or vape. Its not good, and its best to keep the lungs fresh but if you have to smoke do it. If its just about missing 4/20 don't bother, its just another day.

4. Don't worry, Dutchmaster is kidding. Make sure you smoke on 4/20, overcome your sickness!

5. this has to be a troll