Amerika the Union

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hello Fellow blades.

I am starting this thread because i feel the importance of this subject is growing ten fold. With recent developments and actions the police state of Amerika is no longer speculation, theory, or conspiracy it is solid evidence.

Warnings have been sent to all of the people of this country and this world to be weary of increased security and gun control, disruption of civil rights, and destroyed freedoms etc but yet the agenda has simply rolled right over us.

Recently an executive order was proposed to allow a president to serve infinite terms.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15

Now, this will be signed by Barack Obama which means he can chose to stay in office PERMANENTLY essentially making him a dictator.

Our freedoms have been destroyed with the NDAA, Patriot Act, indefinite detention, safe speech zones, arrests of occupy protestors, and many more.

Drones approved to surveil our own homeland equipped with lazers capable of burning holes thru your skin.

They have been slowly eroding our liberties with little opposition and gun control is the tip of the iceberg. If they can successfully remove guns from every law abiding citizen and allow criminals to dominate the streets it leaves no option but for MORE security and increased military presence.

Documented throughout history, every government to instill gun control on its people has also massacred hundreds of its own people.

Recently with the Aurora shootings, Sandy Hook, mall shootings, etc the media has done just as they did with terrorism. They convince the public that guns are evil and the only answer is gun control. They convinced the public these are lone gunmen psychos that commit these crimes. Just like they convinced us it was a lone group of terrorists who infiltrated the most militarily advanced nation with the highest surveillance and managed to fly planes into our world trade centers.

Following 9/11 we initiate a large scale war on terrorism which heightens airport security to unbelievable measures, which now TSA is working on getting jurisdiction all over the nation to regulate travel. Patriot act was initiated, new surveillance systems, etc and yet terrorism hasnt dissapeared. More white people are in prison for terrorism then any other race. The terrorists I thought were Arabic?

Now we have these shootings done by these "lone gunmen" who benefit from nothing committing these shootings. Witness reports for all of these events are conflicting an suggest there is much more to the story then what is released.

Is it mere coincidence that 9/11 is also our emergency number 911? Coincidence that the batman movie eludes to a location known as Sandy Hook, a shooting takes place on the premier of the movie then weeks later at a school named Sandy Hook elementary in NEWtown...

Weeks before superstorm SANDY hit the nation resulting in death, chaos, and anarchy forcing martial law, checkpoints, etc.

Recently the manager of FPSRussia on youtube was found tied to a chair and shot in the back of the head. An avid gun enthusiast found murdered execution style?

Yep, coincidence.

Bus's with banners saying "if you see something, say something."

Cameras on every street corner with audio and video constantly recording. Stormtrooper police equipped with ARs, grenades, armored vehicles, sound weapons. Why do they need all of this if theyre taking our guns? Are we going to pose a threat with baseball bats and knives?

Every nation facing collapse becomes aware theyre crumbling and in efforts to keep the powerful nation ongoing they instill more fear and control onto the people because theyre terrified of collapse.

Call me crazy, call me psycho, hate on my thread, do as you please, but one day i will say i told you so. Nothing i have presented here is lies, or false ideas. There are documents and evidence supporting everything.

This is not conspiracy, this is the reality of what has come. Are you going to continue to "See something, and say something?" or will you do all in your power to keep such an evil from prevailing?

2. HJ R15 is a resolution not a bill. Shit like that goes around all the time. The last time a President served more than two terms was when Rosevelt was in office and then he died.

I do believe America is changing and changing extremely quickly BUT I dont see that resolution passing.

3. [quote name='"TedWiggins"']HJ R15 is a resolution not a bill. Shit like that goes around all the time. The last time a President served more than two terms was when Rosevelt was in office and then he died.

I do believe America is changing and changing extremely quickly BUT I dont see that resolution passing.[/quote]

Its not a resolution its an executive order. Meaning it can be easily signed in without checks and balances.

Much like the dozens of other E.Os. Regardless if he signs it, thats only one of many issues.

4. ...and how do you think we, as a whole, can stop any of this? People wont come together and the ones that dont or are receptive to the "change" will essentially be brought down. It will only be small bands of people that will try to oppose the government. Essentially this whole world needs a change and we are in time for this "cycle" of events to occur. Hopefully it happens with an asteroid or coment.

5. #7 EyesSeeingAll, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Why with a "k"......

Sorry I tried, your arguments may be valid but wow you can't or wont spell America correctly.

Have a good day.

6. Similar as to when he signed that thing giving the govt the executive power to detain US citizens without trial and the power to kill them without anyone knowing. Not like this is new anyways.

Thanks for the post Drazy, its always your posts that get me motivated again. Its so easy to lose track of what is actually happening.
    No one believes me when I rant or tell these crazy stories.

Its all going to happen, quick. I am scared, sadly.

7. i wish i could move to a tropical island and smoke weed every day. sadly, i'm just going to be a slave the rest of my life

8. Amerika as in similar to the Soviet Union...

I'm fully aware how to spell America.

9. I read a lot of your posts, Drazy

Were on the exact same thought pattern, I'd imagine it's very frustrating for you.

I feel like it's really a matter of time obviously before it all backfires, let's just enjoy what we have now

10. Hopefully if it comes down to it the military and police will not fight for the govt and rebel

If not were probably screwed

11. There is no letter k in the words "soviet union"

12. You really need to step it up. :rolleyes:

Go to your own link, it is a House Joint Resolution, not an Executive order. Don't forget this part;

Prognosis0% chance of getting past committee.
    0% chance of being enacted or passed.
    Why all the empty sensationalism? :smoke:

13. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

You really need to step it up. :rolleyes:

Go to your own link, it is a House Joint Resolution, not an Executive order. Don't forget this part;

Prognosis0% chance of getting past committee.
    0% chance of being enacted or passed.
    Why all the empty sensationalism? :smoke:[/quote]

Right but there is an executive order counterpart. NDAA also had a 0% chance of passing but passed

14. Link the counterpart. NDAA had a large chance of passing, after all it's the National Defense Authorization Bill. No pass no military budget.

You are simply spreading sensasionalism on crap that is silly. Any House member can submit any bill, that doesn't mean it will ever have a chance of even being voted on.

How about the resolution to mandate a declaration on foods grown on sewage contaminated land? :smoke:

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DJqixXAUU]300 Best Quotes [HD] [1080p] - YouTube[/ame]