Americans, we are living in a police state.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daltonmc, Dec 1, 2011.

1. The whole concept of Government is one big joke in the first place. It implies that a person controlled under it actually has an opinion. It's just a pompous system structure in body of power controlling all the strings and creating it's own laws against an individual that opposes it's faction. Since most if not all persons in power is in some way or other related to each other.

2. Hold on, so if the military can detain anybody suspected of terrorism, what's to stop them from detaining the Bush's, Cheney, and Obummer? It's quite obvious they're the real terrorists.

Fuck, while they're at it, they should lock up Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, and that tool Bill O'reily for lying and encouraging war without question.

We can use the legalese to our advantage..

3. Good luck with that one.:rolleyes:

4. Yea, then they can lock you up if they wish.

5. #45 Tripace, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Some words of wisdom to ponder...

6. Oh well...if they spell it wrong then they can't detain ya. I think that's what KBH wanted in the bill. :bolt:

Al Qaeda is Arabic for 'data base' so everything is fine unless your name is in a data base. :eek:

7. White House Unveils New Strategy to Fight Homegrown Terrorism

What more needs to be said, they are preparing for a rebellion.

8. I found a local gun show next weekend, I plan on picking up a decent revolver, hopefully within about a $200-$350 range. Time to exercise my second Ammendment right!:D

9. What caliber you going for?

10. Possibly a .357

11. Can someone under 21 (above 18) purchase a handgun at a gun show? I hate only being able to buy rifles and shotguns

12. To buy from a federally licensed dealer you have to be 21, federal law.

Private party sales vary though. Kentucky is pretty good about firearm ownership, just check with others in your state.

13. I'm ready too:
    [​IMG]

14. I used to work as an armored car courier, my issued gun was a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum with 4" barrel.

Here's one exactly like it: File:Smith-&-Wesson-Model-66.jpg - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns :. the internet movie firearms database

I was a very good shot with it when we got to go to the shooting range for target practice. I'd like to get the same thing again for personal protection.

Then I owned an excellent hunting rifle for awhile, but I had to sell it. Before ever going hunting. It was a 30-.06, bolt action Springfield.

It looked like this one but I'm not sure if it was a Mauser or not:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:FN_Mauser_Sporting_Rifle_.30-06_Springfield.jpg

I collected coke cans, and would go out to shoot them, I would be able to hit an average of 20 cans in 25 shots, and my best was 20 cans in 21 shots from a distance of about 50 yards. But I still need to go hunting with someone experienced to learn the ropes to slaughter and field dress a deer.

I wonder how long we have left before the shit gets so bad we won't be allowed to leave the country. That is the day that I fear the worst. I have to get out by then.
    It could be the weed paranoia speaking here, but I came up with this crazy theory.

15. #58 gedio, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    "That's right voters, terrorists have the same rights as me and you. That means we can't really touch them. If we just remove these rights across the board then there's no legal loopholes for them to hide in. You all support the idea of fighting terrorism don't you? Good, there's no reason to be afraid now that we're not held back by bureaucratic paperwork. Thanks for letting us keep you safe."

Anyone who buys that kind of shit deserves what will come to them.

16. This has turned into a gun and knife show.

17. I dont agree with the bill, but this is what it would allow the government to do. As well as target anyone they want but let's hope that doesn't happen