Americans, we are living in a police state.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by daltonmc, Dec 1, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z12l_Euc28U]Sen. Kirk on detainee authority in the National Defense Authorization Act - YouTube[/ame]

2. I know I've said this before, but it's time to seriously go buy a gun. Every citizen needs to get one, whatever way possible, black market or legally, it doesn't matter, then collect cans and go somewhere out in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere and practice shooting them.
    Practice at it OFTEN!!! You should be able to shoot ten cans in 15 shots from about 20-30 yards away. That should be decent enough to get by.

Things will be getting much much worse. Even if by some miracle this bill gets vetoed :rolleyes:, the fact that something this horrendous has made it through the Senate, means we are getting into some real bullshit, and deep. This sort of thing WILL lead to 1984. I'm not saying it could, I am saying it will.

3. What if they say its for the first one, but its really for the second?

4. The problem with this, is that once it has captured those first few for "trying to revolt", then the minute anyone else starts to protest, they're immediately the next victims, and so on and so on.
    Then noone will say anything as the police state gets worse and worse, because they don't want to become the next victim, and you never know who will rat you out to the authorities.

Here, let me make it simple, because this has already happened before...

Dachau concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:( It was very hard to go through the site when I visited Germany, the horrors the people faced by the sick and twisted nazis, I just can't imagine how anyone could do that to another person.
    And now here we are, on the verge of it happening right here in our own country. :mad:
    There are no words that could express the anger an action like this brings up in me.

5. Sorry dude, but they have totally duped you on the whole "terrorists" issue. quit drinking the koolaid.

We have been fighting terrorism for how long now? 10+ years? The government keeps telling me theres a boogeyman in my closet and I keep hearing that "terrorists are everywhere, and that anyone can be a terrorist. However, we cant stop the terrorists until we take away a few more of your rights. But don't worry! as soon as we take just a little bit more we will be able to stop all the terrorists!"

Then this happens, again, and again, and again, and they never seem to catch or stop any more terrorists but they sure do eat away at your rights.

6. Good job keeping the stereotype alive that Ron Paul is backed by a lot of extremists. But no I'll catch up with you to bum-fuck nowhere, lead the way...

7. #30 Tripace, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Only a blind sheep believes mine is an extreme view on this bill. Quit drinking the koolaid and open your eyes! This bill sets an extraordinarily evil precedent for our country.:(

Every person who has ever enlisted took an oath to defend, not our President, or any politician, but Our Constitution "against ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic", and any politician that has signed this bill is, without a doubt, an enemy to our Constitution.
    Taking up our guns in revoltution against these enemies, is just simply my fulfillment of my oath that I took. And even those that don't really care whether or not a revolution occurs, will be wanting a gun to protect themselves once the shit truly hits the fan, and by that point, the powers that be will have already stripped away our second Ammendment rights, as they are categorically and systematically stripping away ALL of our rights one by one.

The next rights to go will be our first Ammendment, to make sure a movement like OWS doesn't start up again, but it will lead to the second Ammendment rights being revoked for all citizens as well.

8. #31 Herbiv0r, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I doubt it

9. Shit, I need to buy a gun asap...

Our rights are being stripped away, slowly but surely..

10. Only option is to stay with guns and ammo or else you'll get fucked over cuz I know I'm not letting any soldier into my house to take me away I'll shoot a U.S. soldier if I have to

11. Not what you want to be saying on a public forum, even if lots of people are thinking it.

12. i bet hes already in a black prison somewhere.

13. Even though, the bill says department of defense, it will in fact, be the police to come after us, because the military takes an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, and they are all too busy overseas fighting to come here and detain us. Many of the soldiers in the military would back our Constitutional rights as citizens over this bill, that's why Ron Paul has the support of 70% of military members, more than twice all the other candidates support combined. Those same service members would NOT let this happen to us, only the police state thugs will mindlessly follow this kind of garbage.

14. I don't agree with this bill passed, I'm just trying to argue the other side. Al Qaeda can operate in America from the same laws that protect civilians that actually care about the US. Habeas Corpus has been suspended before and are country didn't turn into a communist state.

We can just hope that Congress is looking for the safety of the State and not the safety of their places in government and power

15. #40 Tripace, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    ...:confused:...:eek:...:hide:

:poke:...wait a second, this is a really poor sense of humor here, right?...oh, okay, yeah, :laughing:... Yeah, you really had me going there for a second, I thought you might almost, be dumb enough to even come close to actually believing that... whew, I was about to :cry: it gave me such a schock. Well, okay I'm exaggerating a little there, but no seriously, had me going for a minute there.
    The scary part is, there actually are some people still falling for that insanity.
    "Congress nor the President would never do anything to screw over the faithful citizens that elected them, would they?"
    Oh man, They will be ready for their shearing by about spring '13! :laughing: I am already saving my money, every dollar I earn over my bare minimum daily expenses will go into a fund, then I will sell off everything I own and I am moving off the grid somewhere. Unless the country shocks me and votes for the only candidate who is honest in the GOP lineup. If he wins the GOP nominee, I know without a doubt he will take the White House. The numbers are lined up in his favor against Obama, but it's a tough campaign when the media likes to completely ignore him. At least this bill is forcing them to bring up the topic of the Constitution, if anything about this measure gets mentioned in the next GOP Debate, he will CRUSH the other candidates, and that you can take to the bank. It would be a laughing stock watching ANYone debate the subject of the Constitution against Ron Paul. :laughing: