Americans... There's Pus In Your Milk

Discussion in 'General' started by CannabisInCanada, May 20, 2009.

1. #1 CannabisInCanada, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    Look up "somatic cell count in milk" on google and watch this quick informative video also featuring FOX News.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnhvg0&feature=rec-HM-r2]YouTube - Monsanto & Cancer Milk: FOX NEWS KILLS STORY & FIRES Reporters.[/ame]

2. FOX news is the most unreliable news source in the world. its like listening to dick cheney

3. I get my milk from the small farm down the road. I'm 100% confident in it :)

4. happy to be canadian. mmm milk

5. That's good! :)

6. I just drank a big glass of chocolate milk :(

7. Isn't it like illegal for Americans to publish info about the puss story or someshit?

Watch "The Corporation"

Its got teh scoop

8. Milk from a bag? Yeah, I think I'll pass :rolleyes: :p

9. What's wrong with milk in a bag?

It doesn't make as much garbage as cartons anyways.

10. I know, it's probably a better system, I'm just quibbling about minor cultural differences

11. Hah yeah I knows :smoke: Don't get me started on how the metric system is better lol.

12. mmmmm puss never tasted so good :)

13. Around 5:30 is the exact reason why me, and a shit ton of other people, hate fox.

Reporter- "Let me show you the research that shows this information is true"

Fox GM- "Well I don't care about that."

14. If you think puss is the worst and only disgusting stuff in most of the milk...then good night!

15. i drink a galloon every 2 days....my stomachs full of the shit constantly then

16. Further in depth history and information about Monsanto (French documentary never aired in the States, it's in English though.):

[ame=http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844]Controlling Our Food[/ame]

17. so we arent safe with milk at all......that sucks. then again, what ARE we safe with though

18. dont care whats in my food as long as it taste good and doesnt kill me

19. is that true????

20. Good. The more pussy in my day, the better. Gots to get mines