Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Americans getting pulled over?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ScreamingSkunk, Jul 30, 2012.

1. It seems everyone on this forum has been pulled over mainly in America, in England you get pulled over once in a blue moon and even then they cant just go ahead and search you unless they have grounds and such.

Is it commonplace in America to be stopped randomly and then searched for no reason? :smoke:

2. Its never happened to me personally,
    but I hear about it all the time around here.

Some folks just have terrible luck with the constable.

3. In America they can't just pull you over and search your car with out a reason like smelling marijuana.

But sometimes you get those few cops that just make up some bullshit to search.

4. It depends on whether or not the cops actually have anything to do....in cities theres murder and shit so they are usually less on people's dicks about the little things like a joint or whatever, but in the suburbs its the full on fucking donut patrol with not shit to do but bust kids with weed and drink

5. Yeah seems to happen all the time in the states. Hardly ever happens in Canada just don't drive like a dumb ass.

6. Bored coppers = Major Bellend

7. ^ spot on. I live in the suburbs and everyone bounces immediately if a cop rolls up even if there not doing anything wrong because it's almost guarenteed they are going to fuck with you.

8. I live in the states and haven't been pulled over once. If you wear your seatbelt, use your turn signals, stop at a stop sign, go the speed limit you don't have anything to worry about.

Usually the people that get pulled over are breaking one of these rules, or driving drunk, swerving lanes as they are coming back from a party.

9. Drive like a dumbass, get pulled over.

High number of dumbasses in the States especially when it comes to driving.
    /thread;)

10. #10 Streetsaint, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Bored Coppers = Wesley Snipes in Dont Be a Menace

Edit: ahhahahahah [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk&feature=related[/ame]

11. Yeah lol....that and fucking with black/mexican people is how they get their kicks

12. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Yeah lol....that and fucking with black/mexican people is how they get their kicks[/quote]

I'm a black guy that lives in the suburbs.... needless to say I got fucked with by the coppers and now I'm on probation

13. American police are self entitled dicks...

Its worse for me too cause im black. But i do a good job of being gone or not around when the police are.

14. Haha what did they get u for? that shit sucks

15. Also sometimes they gotta fill quotas so they pull people over for stupid shit

16. My friend got pulled over. He lets the cop know he doesn't consent a search. (As one has been told to do)

And the cop arrests him for "Breach of Peace". Cops are dirty, and they'll do whatever they can to get a bone from the lieutenant.

17. This guy said it perfectly.

18. They can't search unless they have probable cause I.e. smell of weed, something in plain sight if the cop searches you without probable cause or search warrant then it's an illegal search and the case will be thrown out in court.

19. Heres my question....probable cause isn't ironclad at all though is it? I say he didn't smell weed, he says he did.....and what of it?

20. Up to a judge to decide.

Glad here in MAssachusetts the SJC just ruled the smell of weed is no longer a reason for probable, cause meaning that alone can't be see to perform a search.