Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Americans: Do you mix tobacco with your weed when rolling joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. yes i do roll a bit of tobacco it burns a litlle longer and i use less bud and still get high enough to feel good

2. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']tobacco is for fags!!! HA HA get it fags BA HA HA HA HA[/quote]

Get a life

3. I lol'd

4. #64 DazeOneLuv, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Hmm. Who.cares maybe ? Ppl prefer dif shit

5. To quote myself,

"When I use tobacco, I vomit.

When I use cannabis, I feel good!

I think my body is trying to tell me something!"

Granny

6. [quote name='"petercottonmouf"']spliffs are amazing. the density of pure joint smoke is too thick and causes me major coughing, but cigarettes are too light...theyre what i smoke all day. easy 15 a day. if im out of pot ill smoke cigs but if im out of cigs i wont smoke pot...its a strange addiction. and for any of you that hate on spliffs i wish bob marley was still around to teach you a thing or two about how rad they are.[/quote]

Bob marley was black ....

7. Tobacco is for Acid Cigars and hookahs. Mixing bud with tobacco is like mixing whiskey with cool aid.

8. ^^ hahaha clownin. Spliffs are pretty gross to me though they give me a hyper and nauseous high.

9. I know some people that sometimes do, but no

10. Not american, but over here in Australia, mixing weed with tobacco in any form (bongs, pipes, joints etc.) is pretty normal, seems to be older smokers who see it as sacrilidge.

11. I do fancy a spliff here and there lol :smoke:

12. Yes but I dont live in america anymore and I only mix it with shwag. It does make it burn nicer, conserves weed and its not like shitty weed could taste any worse.

13. Nope. I tried it once though... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still like the herb on its own though

14. what does that have to do with anything?...to say he wasn't american would have been more appropriate for your argument. and you don't have to be white to be an AMERICAN

15. [quote name='"petercottonmouf"']

what does that have to do with anything?...to say he wasn't american would have been more appropriate for your argument. and you don't have to be white to be an AMERICAN[/quote]

Black people mix there weed with baccy that's what it has to do with it ( no offense intended ) but it seems splits are quite popular amongst black people