Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Americans: Do you mix tobacco with your weed when rolling joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Why do I want to inhale that shit?????? NOOOOO

2. If you guys are mixing in tobacco with your joints because of the cost of weed, why don't you just use a bowl? That way you dont have to burn half your weed in 5 minutes

3. i do it sometimes.

and to those who hate tobacco, just say no, you dont have to act all high and look down on others just because it isnt your preferance.

4. I weighed a reefer I made yesterday and it weighed 0.6g, that included a roach (crutch/filter) and the paper so let's say half a gram in a reefer.
    In fact I'm gonna do it again and take a picture, I feel like a joint anyway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It actually is 0.5g this time, that's seven from an eighth.
    So basically what I'm saying is try find a better dealer dude!
    Oh, and not everyone in Europe mixes with tobacco (though I did until I started giving some thought as to why).:smoke:

(I didn't vote, in case anyone thought a foreigner fucked the poll.)

5. Never in my life

6. americans dont do this brah....

we chew our tobbaccer.....LIKE A MENS A SUPPOSEHHHD TOO DERRNNNNN RIGHT!

7. You should be able to get at least 7 half gram joints out of an 8th no matter where you are but When I lived in Chicago I rolled up alot of spiffs. The kid I bought off of and became good friends with always wanted to match so we'd match on those. It really helped conserve bud.
    I didnt like keeping a pipe on my dorm the first half of the year cuz I was paranoid so for a long time my stash consisted of zig zag silvers, albanian gold tobacco, and bud. I was doming blunts for a while before that but I realized how fast I was goin through tree n money.
    Since I've been back home in a medical state I haven't smoked one spliff. If put anything in my cannabis it's concentrates.

8. Why would you do this?

9. only time i ever smoked a joint with tobacco in it was with a nicaraguan chick.....i dont see a point to it unless you dont have enough bud to roll a joint....

10. so many people on here are talking shit on spliffs! im an american and i love smoking spliffs over normal joints and i dont even smoke ciggerettes. i love the taste of some dank mixed with some american spirit menthol. spliffs are great if you love to smoke joints a lot but dont have a ton of weed. plus i think they burn a lot better

11. Menthol dude wow.....thats sounds nasty I smoke ciggs but not menthol I think there gross can't imagine it in my weed yuck ....u do u I just couldn't imagine doing it with menthol regular ciggs I understand

12. I didn't vote because im European but until recently I had just smoked spliffs because it seemed normal its how I started smoking weed cause that's what other people did it wasn't a conscious decision then one day I decided I didn't want to smoke tobacco anymore and now the taste of a spliff seems weird since iv been smoking joints

13. I just started smoking w/ tobacco a few weeks ago. Only natural pipe tobacco though. Gives the joint a good flavor.

14. hey man there should be an "occasionally" or "sometimes" option in the poll. I'm a cigarette smoking and every once in a while I can enjoy a spliff but not often. I like MJ just how it is :)

15. Nope . When I lived In the city all the black ppl did it

16. spliffs are amazing. the density of pure joint smoke is too thick and causes me major coughing, but cigarettes are too light...theyre what i smoke all day. easy 15 a day. if im out of pot ill smoke cigs but if im out of cigs i wont smoke pot...its a strange addiction. and for any of you that hate on spliffs i wish bob marley was still around to teach you a thing or two about how rad they are.

17. I'm Canadian and i say fuck that

18. Why would I contaminate good, healing cannabis with nasty, carcinogenic tobacco? :confused_2:

There are other herbs that would work as well, and not give you lung cancer! :smoke:

Columbines School of Botanical Studies

Granny :wave:

19. I do not do it, personally.

I'm never like "Hey let's go buy some tobacco to put in this joint!" I spend enough on marijuana alone lol...

But I'll be honest. I've smoked a few spliffs. Loved every single one. Makes the joint burn slower.. and changes up the high.. but I do not prefer it whatsoever.

20. tobacco is for fags!!! HA HA get it fags BA HA HA HA HA