Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Americans: Do you mix tobacco with your weed when rolling joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. you argue in every single thread I see you in.

That's not healthy debate, that's just being a troll and being a dick. Go look at the threads you are in, in most of them you are arguing with people.

Mixing tobacco with weed is NOT AN AMERICAN THING. It is very rare these days for tokers to be mixing tobacco with their weed here in America.

Shit... most people would get pissed if you threw in some regs in on a joint, let alone trying to throw some tobacco in it.

You can do a hundred studies, it would show you the same thing.

2. I only roll spliffs if I don't have a lot of bud on me

3. Why would I mix poison with my herb?

4. I like blunts mini dutches and when I first started smoking that I didn't have much money I would mix it to a point like 75% bud n 25% of tabacco of the blunt I did it to consrve back then would roll like .4 and put a lil gar y I was broke n didn't kno when I was going to smoke again v and a .4 blunt looks pathetic so I would do that at one point not any more it acutally is nasty to do ......never again ........i was poor lmaov

5. I have never rolled tobacco in with bud. Years ago I worked with some Australians that mixed tobacco in everything (joints/bongs/pipes), and the joints were okay but the pipes/bongs were terrible.

6. I like smoking and Fucking...

7. No, Im not European.

8. No..eww

I've done it before but only when I'm running low on bud

9. Jesus American's must have amazingly cheap weed.

We pretty much have to roll with tobacco or we'd be shelling out £20 for two spliffs. Using tobacco means you can get at least 6 spliffs out of an 8th (depending on how much is in the deal, I've had some truly awful deals before). It doesn't mess with the taste at all, you still taste the weed but there's also tobacco, it's like it's seperate tastes. Though I'm a smoker anyway so it might just be because I'm so used to tobacco.

10. Occasionally. Its nice because you get a nice tobacco buzz right after taking a hit, then the weed kicks in a min later. I have to share it with my friends tho, 'cause Id probably puke powering through a spliff all to myself. A joint tho, no problem

11. Fuck no.
    Take this down.

12. I used to, when I smoked tobacco.
    I found it made it burn better and I saved weed
    But I smoked like this only out of neccesity. Like it was easier to conceal then say a pipe.
    I don't smoke tobacco anymore, and rarely smoke joints(or spliffs which I won't smoke) anyway now.
    I do know some people who do it, mostly because I showed them how lol.
    I prefer packing a small amount in a bowl. I think rolling with tobacco ruins the taste of good marijuana, but if your rolling with your shake or shitty weed then why not if you don't mind smoking tobacco that it!

13. I was like most people here before I went to college, now I appreciate spliffs..they add a facet to j's that help alot when smoking on a student budget. As a roller I also feel that spliffs not only roll better(especially with some sticky bud) but they smoke more evenly. I also enjoy the little headbuzz they give you for about 5-10 minutes after

14. I've done it, but when I want tobaccy, I just light up a cig. I like to keep the two separated, tobacco is my killer, cannabis is my medicine ;)

15. [quote name='"DEA"']Fuck no thats for bums lololoololoooloo fail thread lollolololollolol[/quote]

Ya mad wack kid.

16. If you grow or ever know a grower then you can ask them for weed leaves and use that as filler for joints. I think it's a much better idea although some people won't have access to this option.

17. #38 treelover, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    [quote name='"Anehum"']I was like most people here before I went to college, now I appreciate spliffs..they add a facet to j's that help alot when smoking on a student budget. As a roller I also feel that spliffs not only roll better(especially with some sticky bud) but they smoke more evenly. I also enjoy the little headbuzz they give you for about 5-10 minutes after[/quote]

See I wouldn't roll sticky weed in a joint now :wave: if its sticky you almost have to mix in tobacco because rolling would be a pain otherwise and your joint would burn badly. It cherries better with a little tobacco. But I don't roll really anymore. I did when I was underage and didn't want to get caught with a bong or a pipe! I know some people prefer rolling but I really like glass now. I think I smoked too many joints/spliffs/blunts when I was in highschool that I just don't like it now.
    Edit:I voted yes because I used to, but I quit smoking tobacco over a year ago:D

18. love this thread! I was always fascinated by the way that people in US smoke pure weed while 99% of Eurostoners smoke their weed with tobacco.

I live in Europe and I mix my weed with tobacco, but it's more of a personal thing because I am a tobacco smoker and the taste of pure weed is repulsive to me(too harsh), and tobacco does make the join last longer so you can chill out and smoke without worrying that your joint will burn out.

Most of Europe stoners would give you a weird look if you say you smoke your weed pure hahah :hello:

19. I've never met an American who puts tobacco in a joint.

All my friends but one puts tobacco in their joints here in the UK, he's my favorite guy to smoke with as he's all about the green. Like me.