Americans are the luckiest people in the world- cheap ciroc!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Mack, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I'm French but I live in the UK. There are various drinks made in the renowned cognac region that are nearly impossible to find in France, particularly Remy Martin V.S.

Two years ago I discovered Circoc, vodka made from grapes, and I dabbled with the plain/coconut flavour.

And then I discovered this shit.

Which are probably the two best drinks I've ever had. Got a few bottles of them at the moment and I just drink it like juice.

It's a fucking shame I gotta pay 2x the price in the UK to import it from America when it's made just over the channel.

[​IMG]

2. Ive had much better; i feel like the only reason why Ciroc is so popular is because of the amount of money that they put into marketing. I didn't really look into how Ciroc is made though so i could be completely wrong.

3. I feel as if ciroc may become a tad bit more popular due to rappers like Meek Mill basically advertising it. And all the other rappers

4. I personally don't like ciroc, but since p diddy made it, it's what all the rappers choose so it sounds cool.

5. How much does a bottle cost? It taste good but I dont buy bottles of liquor

6. Not a big fan.

7. Meh, only trendy west coast kids who try and act cool by drinking in public drink ciroc (pints). There are much better vodkas for a fraction of the price.

8. Flavoured vodka is for white highschool girls. Get your drink game right.

9. I'd rather have some remy martin

10. This thread just gave me déjà vu...

Is it an exact replica of a thread from months or even longer ago? Or did I future dream this thread? I have vivid memories of that picture.

11. My friends and I put a collection of ciroc bottles together after drinking them. We had over 50 of them considering that was all we drank. That vodka is so good that I could slam down a bottle with no chaser and get a pretty awesome buzz. Normally vodka is pretty rough but ciroc is smooth. I'm French to btw.

12. #12 The Mack, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    Lol fuck off to anyone who says they don't rate Ciroc. It is hands down the best spirit at 35% and tastes hardly like an alcohol, Red Berry feels like I'm drinking some strawberry Ribena.

I accept the idea that I drink it because it's been advertised well, but in terms of taste, it's the best, and not a shit drink. I'd love to hear some SUGGESTIONS of these amazing alcohols that I've never heard of, advertise them to me and maybe I'll be a convert, especially if they're a "fraction of the price"

Cos I drink a fucking shitload of expensive alcohol and NOTHING comes on the level with peach/red berry ciroc, the plain/coconut ones aren't amazing and I would prefer some Remy.

Haters, this stuff is the shit.

I gotta pay 63$ for a 0.75l bottle of Peach/Red Berry since it comes to London through America. Hopefully I'll have someone bringing me a 29$ bottle from the US soon enough :D

that wasn't my pic lol

heres my pic

[​IMG]

13. Sex all night, couple shots of Ciroc
    Crib on the water got Lebron up the block

Had to hit up the Buffalo duty free after I heard that line

14. Nah, it's for people who like the taste.

15. I prefer to add my flavor to my alcohol after I get it. Ive never had any good flavored liquor even ciroc is pretty gross to me.

If im drinking vodka I would rather get grey goose and mix it with some orange juice. Really I would way rather just drink captain morgan private stock with a little bit of coke.

16. For me - I like to drink as little alcohol as possible, so I don't like mixing because it's just diluting the taste and making me piss every 5 minutes. Straight liquor is my shit :D

17. Trendy white highschool girls

18. Ciroc isn't very good. Svedka is actually pretty decent and is really cheap. I've even had Gordon's and it wasn't too bad when mixed. "Top shelf" vodkas are all hype in my opinion. They're a huge ripoff.

19. The worst vodka ever is bankers.

Shit is rawnchy as hell

20. Fuck that shit, I'd rather get a bottle of some Russian Standard man, shits smooth as hell. If you're in College, RS is the way too go in terms of vodkas for the price.